AJAX Register gives your Joomla site a better user experience for registration through inline field validation, also allowing you to extend your registration form with unlimited number of custom fields saved under each user profile.
You can create additional text or text area input fields or even radio buttons, select lists or check boxes with unlimited number of options, upload fields for images and documents which allows you to require additional information on registration that is perfectly fit for just your site.
Besides giving a better user experience, AJAX Register will also eliminate spammers via several types of CAPTCHA options.
It also features auto-login after successful registration, custom redirection URLs, Email as Username option, selectable user group and multiple forms to register users into different user groups, each group with different custom fields for registration.
AJAX Register will seamlessly override Joomla's own registration component, you won't even notice it's there. Just install it and you already have new AJAX based account registration, but would you need to customise it, you will find different configuration options in admin and powerful layout and translation possibilities.
Increase the number of registered users on your site by offering a user-friendly, foolproof registration experience!
• AJAX technology, making the registration process quick and user friendly
• Seamless integration overriding the core registration component
• Easy installation, no additional settings required, no core hacks
• Native MVC structure
• Add unlimited custom fields for registration
• Create multiple registration forms to register users to different groups
• On-the-fly field validation as you type
• Asynchronous check for username and email availability
• Live password strength check
• Error messages and information inline presentation
• Redirection options after successful registration, to referrer or custom URL
• Possibility to turn system messages on and off
• Auto-login after successful registration and account activation
• Built-in CAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA and custom questions with asynchronous validation
• Unlimited number of options for custom selection fields
• Conditional fields, set custom dependency for each field
• Allow user to select user group to be registered into, choose available groups
• Create multiple registration forms to register users to different groups, with different extra fields and different redirections
• Option to use Email as Username
• Username blocks, words censor
• IP filters, whitelist/blacklist, ranges and wildcards supported
• Backend administration with customization settings
• Custom fields info available within user profile and user manager
• Users CSV export with custom fields info
• Multilanguage support, simple translation
• Templates for easy layout editing
• CSS Styling
Thank You Emir for your great job.
Always new functionalities are added and it is always up-to-date when a new Joomla version comes out.
I have a web site with more than 10,000 members. So selecting a new username had always been a problem for a new user. During the registration, Ajax Register shows the new user if the username has already been taken without the need of page reload.
Emir is a wonderful and a very skilled developer. He has done many custom works for me so far including the one for Ajax Register.
Don't think twice, buy it if you need it.
If you need custom fields in your Joomla! registration then look no further. This extension works perfectly and if it doesn't you can count on Emir to help quickly.
I think the latest release added conditional fields so now the solution is perfect.
Works right away and is easy to configure, the documentation is a little light, but since its pretty intuitive thats not a real problem.
I like the validation using Ajax it really gives user better experience with registration in my site. Because the component or plugin will check if username is valid or not without submittion.
With AJAX, I am able to add my own fields and re-direct users after login to any place on my site I want them to land. Those were the key features I was interested in.