This extension is Search Engine friendly. The extension will check whether the visitor of the web site is human or search engine bots. If the visitor is human, then, the extension will encrypt or encode the HTML source code. Otherwise, the extension will do nothing. This extension does not require any special server configuration in order to work. This extension is an "install and forget" type of extension.
1. Able to allow or forbid the content sharing on Facebook and Google+.
1. Encrypt or encode your web site HTML source code.
2. Detect and encrypt or encode the HTML source code when the visitor is human.
3. Show protected message when the visitor try to view the HTML source code.
4. Change the protected message to suit your web site.
6. Force the web site to use UTF8 encoding.
7. Hide the Joomla version in the HTML source code.
8. Determine which search engine bot gets un-encrypted or un-encoded version of HTML source code.
10. Compatible with AJAX enable web site.
11. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
12. Does not require any special server configuration.
13. Does not encrypt or encode the HTML source code of Joomla! Administration (back-end).
14. Support Integrated Product Update System for checking and download latest version of the product.
15. Encrypt or encode the elements inside the head tag.
16. Encrypt the article of your choice.
This extension is defeated by Chrome's "inspect element" function, user agent spoofing, and I'm sure many more functions. (try it out the demo page)
Thanks for your review.
This extension will prevent most of the internet users from viewing your HTML code and make it harder from those who have the right knowledge and skill to view the HTML code.
With this extension, you will able to decrease the number of internet users who can easily view your HTML code from 100% to a community of people who have the right knowledge and skill.