- This extension requires registration to download.
JoomBri Freelance extension helps to build Freelance or Reverse Auction site in a few minutes.
*** v1.3.0 is the final version for Joomala 2.5 and all our future development/releases will be targeted for Joomla 3.3+ ***
* Private Message can be moderated & edited before the recipient reads it.
* Admin can set to hide bid details for all projects from other bidders (sealed project bids).
* Admin can remove bids and transactions from backend.
* Unapproved requests are highlighted on Admin Dashboard.
* Portfolios can be turned off for a particular usergroup.
* Extension checked for CSRF attacks.
The extension has lots of features and below are the highlighted Features.
* Post Featured, Private, Urgent, Sealed and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) projects with Fixed/Hourly types.
* Discussion Forum or Public Clarification Board added.
* Portfolio feature newly added to allow users to showcase their previous projects.
* Reporting for Projects and Profiles with automated action.
* Admin can review Projects and Users before going live.
* RSS Feed for latest projects.
* Built-in private messaging system in threaded view with attachment.
* Integration with JomSocial and Community Builder (direct link to profile pages only).
* Easy to submit Projects/Jobs and to place bids.
* Completely customisable user groups (like Freelancer, Buyer, etc.) linkable to Joomla usergroups.
* Members can sign up based on Memberships.
* Complete finance features such as Deposits, Withdrawals, Escrow Payments.
* Generate profit summary/report.
* Customisable Email templates.
* Notification system when there is a new project, bid, new payments, etc.
* Payments through PayPal, Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout and Bank transfer.
* User defined fields for Profile and Project.
* Ability to upload multiple files to projects/jobs.
* And lots more.
Visit http://www.joombri.in/features for more features.
JoomBri Freelance has 8 modules and 3 plugins which is included in the package.
Please try our demo site now.
Available Languages (shared by our members): Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish
Keywords: Joomla Freelance Extension, joomla freelance component
The developer considers our requests and includes them in future releases, which means it has a good future.
Excellent product. Excellent, standards compliant code. Excellent service.
Did I miss anything?
I must say though, the best part is the support. The admins are very quick to respond and to help out with coding suggestions and help. They are constantly updating and making changes based on community requests. They are great.
My only criticism is the lack of flexibility. It's evident from the forum that response to requests is often very quick and resulting changes have been made to the extension. However, I think that a better solution would have been to build more choice into the admin end, rather than changing the code to prefer one solution over another. Additionally, there are quite a few features built into the front end which definitely should be optional and more editable. Finally, I would echo a comment below and say that greater integration with Community Builder is a must.
Overall, however, this is a brilliant addition to Joomla's functionality, and will probably just get better and better.
Three times I've needed support so I posted my question before I went to bed (EST) and two of those three times I had a answer when I awoke the next morning. On one occasion it took until 30 hours or so to have a response but when I got it the admin started off apologizing about the delay.
In my experience with the Joombri component of plug and play, hacking & writing custom code to work with it, their component, forum support and wiki documentation is all Excellent and it's made my life easier. Thanks for a great Component Joombri Team!
I had some problems with the adjustment to my needs. I've solved quickly on the forum, and especially about direct support developer.
To be honest, I have not tested it with large data flood. But have no concerns about problems to be easily explained by the developers, and helped with advice.
I just say to developers: SCHAPO
I thought it would be very difficult for me to work with this extension, but it turned to be so easy! Even to do it myself!
And when I met something extraordinary which I couldn't understand, the support was much helpful and quick.
There are still different things which I think they need to develop, but still it's very very good already today.
Courtesy and Honesty: the developer deserves 5+ star rating for their courtesy extended on their forums.
Pros & Cons of the extension and its performance: For me the best Pros for this extension is the aggressive pricing. as of now I've not encountered any con. Performance is a relative terms as seen working with other extensions. But yet, this extension works like a knife on butter.
Level of support received: The developers deserve standing ovation for their prompt support. It is so fast that replies to queries are given within almost minutes of raising the query. 5 star support!
Ease of usage and deployment: Deployment needs as much knowledge as much a normal user would have to register at any "Mail Service Provider". It installs like a breeze and without any hitches you can get your Freelancer website up & running within few minutes.
Purpose of using the extension: I'm going to use this extension commercially for business purpose.
Level of difficulty: Even a beginner could work with this Extension.
Experience level with Joomla and web technologies: Learning curve of Joomla! for a beginner was so short that I could now enter into more complex developments (even when I'm not a developer). I found it scalable as well as very easy for everyone to use, utilize and grow!
All the very best to all Joomla! community!
Also special wishes are done for a fair price. We would ever work with joombri again.
The customer support team went above and beyond to help me set up my site to meet my specific needs. I needed a few custom things for my site and they wrote modules and installed them for me very quickly and for a very fair price! Also, the support forum is very robust and questions posted there are addressed quickly.
I highly recommend this program and support staff!
The product itself is excellent as well. I hope that they will also quickly implement a must-have feature that most of us - users - want: search for freelancers based on their skills. But keeping in mind how good their service is, I'm sure that it won't take them long, to everybody's advantage.
I would like to emphasize, in particular, truly excellent support provided to us from the start until the end. Your customer service is quite reliable and great – great just like your product –, combined with an immediate and reliable response to all my questions I had to be able to apply it for my specific purposes and put it to use immediately! The system itself has proven its functions, it is sophisticated and well developed. This system has won users over through its proven reliability, consistent structure, and is simple and easy to use.
Thanks a lot for your product and great, professional support!!!