- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
JS Jobs allows you to run your own, unique jobs classifieds service where you or employer can advertise their jobs and jobseekers can upload their Resumes.
* Easy, simple with power.
* Latest design.
* Responsive layout.
* Separate resume form for user and visitor
* Google maps api for job
* Radius search on GeoCoordinates
* YouTube for job
* Applied resume can export to excel
* Meta description for job
* Meta Keyword for job
* Enforce un-published job by number of x days
* Resume export as PDF
* Admin can change field ordering of company, job and resume
* Custom fields for company and job.
* Email templates
* Search Engine Friendly URLs
* Multi-language support
* JoomFish support
* Change the css easily
* and more ...
* Control panel for employer
* Packages for employer
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface
* Search resumes by application title, name, nationality, gender, availability, category, job type, salary range, education, experience
* Save resume search
* Build companies profile
* Upload a company logo
* Jobs management
* Meta description & Meta Keywords for job
* Google map for job
* YouTube video for job
* Shortlist candidates
* Send email to employer when job seeker apply to a job
* Professional display of job searches and resumes
* View job applied resumes with number of applied resume
* Download resume file
* Resume export to PDF
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on company approval / rejection
* Notification on job approval / rejection
* Control panel for job seeker
* Package for job seeker
* Job listing by categories
* Job listing by company
* Job listing filter by location, category and job type
* Save filter for users
* Search jobs by title, category, job type, job status, salary range, shift, experience, duration, publishing date, company and location
* Save job search
* Resume manager (resume form, upload resume file, resume editor, image upload)
* Allow multiple resumes
* Cover letter manager
* Allow multiple cover letters
* View my applied jobs
* My stats
* My purchase history
* Notification on resume approval / rejection
* Administrator control panel
* Manage job types
* Manage job status
* Manage shifts
* Manage companies
* Manage departments
* Manage jobs
Once we have found enough sponsors for our project we will buy the premium version. Predicate: Highly Recommended!
The support from Joomsky's support team were almost instantaneously an spot on every time.
I would recommend this to all, free or Pro version.
It could be great but I got some problems running on Joomla 3.2
The new version 1.0.9 released on November 2013 did not fix my problems.
I contacted the support. They are prompt to answer but did not fix the bugs I reported 2 months ago.
That's a pity. I was close to buy it but now I recommend to not install it on Joomla 3.
Only issue we have not been able to fix is the resume fields are pretty ridged. I you need to capture unique things when users fill in their resume, you may find it no good but i believe the next version will address this.
"But" there is a big problem in my opinion -> the design, information acritecture and the usability in the frontend and the backend.
A redesign of the information architecture and the logical structure make sense. Than it could be one of the most successful components of job offers.
The price in relation to the functions fit.
Regards H. Nelke
I did make some changes to the code to get it to work exactly how I needed but those were minor and the only issues I had, they fixed very quickly. Went above and beyond just "fixing bugs" by adding a new options such as admins creating jobs for any company in the back end.