• You can create events in a calendar which will not repeat (and use a single time).
• You can create an event in a calendar and repeat it by any number of days.
• You can create an event in a calendar and weekly repeat it.
• You can create an event in a calendar and monthly repeat it.
• You can create an event in a calendar and yearly repeat it.
• Possibility to choose month display format in the Spider Calendar in component.
• With a simple click on the date on the Calendar you will see the events and their descriptions recorded for that day.
• Spider Calendar supports events that last more than one day.
• Possibility to set the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar (option to display any particular month instead of the current month on the calendar).
-Important : The releases since 1,5 are "Security Release" and those who use the extension in version under 1,5 should upgrade Spider Calendar lite immediately to the last version!-
There is the default language file, but with another, not all is translated, even though it's in the language file.
I hope, the paid version looks better, but this Version contains all i need, but it needs a lot of time to fix all the problems.
I think, i don't need the support, because i think they know, what they have build with this free Version and i know how to search ;)