* Create highly-customizable timelines and events
* Customizable colors, images, timeline direction, event bubble properties, interval pixels and units (millisecods, second, ... , day, week, ... , century, millenium)
* Ability to generate timelines and events from existing Joomla! articles by entering section id and category id
* Timelines can be horizontal and vertical
* Ability to generate timelines and events using SQL query
* Vertical and horizontal directions
* Events can be imported from CSV file
* Access Rights support
* Single-date and interval events
* Events can have description, images, links
* Customizable front-end messages
* Customizable styles
* Available timelines list view and single timeline view
* Can be used as events manager and calendar
* Timeline can be scrolled by mouse or by keyboard
* Comes with free Art Timeline plugin that helps easy embed timelines in Joomla! articles
* Events can be categorized and inherit styling options from the category the belong to - icon, color, etc.
* K2 support - can generate timelines from K2 category items
* Can build timeline on real time SQL query
* Supports bands - additional small timeline rows
* Supports mobile devices: iOS, Android
Please let us know what features are missing for you and we will implement them.
Currently Art Timeline has features that other timelines for Joomla! do not have: event categories, multiple bands, mobile devices support, and dozens of others.
Thank you for the review.
If you just compare Art Timeline with any other you can see that Art Timeline has dozens of features other timelines do not have and Art Timeline can be used easily from Joomla!
That's is why it is so popular among hundreds of customers.
The product is 3 years old.
Our support engineers reply to each request within 24-48 hours.
Please simply contact us by email email@example.com or on our forum and let us know what exactly is not working for you.
Thousands of customers are happy using the product, please SIMPLY contact us and we will be happy to solve any issues you have.
In the case of Art Timeline, not only the product is so easy to use, innovative and simple to customize, it has also an amazing team behind it. This is team has passed my test - it was there when I needed them. Not only they explained with patience, but they also took the time to troubleshoot my issue by providing me with a ready to install solution. It is rare and highly appreciated. Reading through their well maintained forums, I learn they take all other customers seriously. It only took one customer who asked the Art Timeline to work on iPhone and Android for them to provide the solution that same day... amazing! ...and highly recommended. A++++++
the product is of middle level but the support(at least with me) is really slow
Our support engineers do their best to answer inquiries within 48 hours. Simply contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email has got into spam folder for some reason please contact us using a form on our site or via forum.
Very easy to use and integrate with several options for feeding data to the timeline.
Appearance is easily modified through the interface and CSS.
Support is fast on the forum and via email.
Needs a few tweaks but works out-of-the-box very well.
Would purchase other extensions from this company based on this experience.
I purchased the Timeline Extension and I needed some support with the setup. The response was fast.
During working with it I noticed a problem with google trans working with this module. Less than 1 hour and the problem was solved.
So now it WORKS great with the GT.
Really great. 10 stars from me!
It lacks the richness of the full Simile project but it works and you don't need to be a code wizard to get a fairly sophisticated project up and running quickly.
Hosted feature-rich timelines are available in increasing numbers but most have limitations unless you are willing to pay regular subscriptions. If you prefer, or need, self-hosting and a power-hungry multi-media timeline is not required you must give Art Timeline serious consideration.
The timeline is easy to edit and change the design.
The support is one of the best I know, within few hours I got again help with all my questions and difficulties! Thanks herefore!
Here's my SQL statement to create a timeline which displays all articles which are scheduled AFTER 'today':
SELECT title, introtext as description, publish_up as start_date FROM #__content
WHERE (publish_up > CURDATE()) AND (state>0)
I thought, I should inlude that to show how flexible this tool is... and, before I forget, it also looks quite appealing too ;)