Built upon Joomla! it is simple to use, fast, secure and user friendly.
A configurable option enables users of the service offered by the web site will be able anytime to create a new issue ticket so that they can report a complaint, request, suggestion, etc.
The service may be restricted to registered users only or made available to unregistered users as well. This issue ticket will be attended and replied by the web supporters (operators or administrators).
An issue ticket behaves much like a forum thread of messages, except for the fact that every issue ticket can be made private and only visible to the
user/customer who created it and the operators and authorized staff of the web.
* Issue Tracker can, if enabled, send e-mail updates to the raiser when updates are made to the issue by support. Uses site defined html email templates.
* It has the ability to support language translations (English supplied).
* Supplied demo data can be installed/removed to enable site testing.
* Login and authorization integrated with Joomla! users table.
* Non-registered users can open support issues (configuration option) which are managed from the administrator interface or the front end of the site.
* Ability (if configured) for registered users to later add additional information to their issues.
* Recognises non-registered users detail for guest raised issues.
* Integrated with Joomla mail function for communications with support representatives and users.
* Can assign default support representative to projects issues.
* Flexible security structured with different permission levels for both customers and support staff. ACL implemented.
* Full checkin/checkout record locking for additional security.
* Ability to switch on/off displayable form fields.
* Ability to raise/update issues from emails.
* Advanced audit features.
Simple but powerful.
Kudos to the developer! It's people like you that have made such rapid expansion of the Web service possible.
I think with a few minor enhancements this tool could be even greater, but, as said, it's quite perfect already! Thanks guys for sharing this!