- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Over 44,000+ sites are already using Creative Contact Form.
It is packed with a Template Creator Wizard to create fantastic contact forms in a matter of seconds without coding.
DEMO - http://creative-solutions.net/joomla/creative-contact-form/template-creator-demo
➤ IMPORTANT: There was a security bug in version 2.0.0. Please update your version to 2.0.1 immediately!
New version with many new field types support, database storage, new templates and many new features will be ready soon.
✔ Insert forms anywhere in content
✔ All texts are fully customizable
✔ Customizable look and feel with live preview - Create your own skin using our sexy Template Creator.
✔ Flexible field types: name, email, phone, address, url, number, textarea, select, multiple select, checkbox, radio
✔ Completely new checkbox, radio selection effect, implemented special for this extensions.
✔ Load countries list (239 countries)
✔ Flexible and user friendly interface for inputting checkbox,radio/select options.
✔ Set pre-checked/selected options for checkbox,radio/select types.
✔ Multiple email recipients, BCC, custom reply to email, from email
✔ Automatically fill in User name and email if logged in
✔ Allows page redirect to URL or menu item after sending email
✔ Send copy to sender
✔ Set all fields as required or not
✔ Ajax based - no page reload
✔ High level Spam protection
✔ Custom email subject
✔ Shake effect if field is not valid
✔ 6 beautiful skins. See demo here - http://creative-solutions.net/joomla/creative-contact-form/demo
✔ Very easy to install and configure
NOTE: This extension includes a Backlink in the bottom of the form. Free version is limited up to 5 fields to add and one form.
✉ SUPPORT: If you think you found a bug or have any problem or question concerning this extension, do not hesitate to contact us in support forum - http://creative-solutions.net/forum/creative-contact-form/
REQUIREMENTS: This extension requires Joomla 2.5.5 or higher.
➤ IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use reviews to submit bug reports, feature requests, and suggestions. For such stuff use the support forum instead.
You are able to use several presets/templates which can be modified very detailed.
So you can change a lot of parameters but for me it was quite intuitively.
I can use this form for nearly all branches / customers.
Static or with a lot of effects.
The support is fast. I had an individually and helpful answer within just 1.5 hours. Thats very good.
This extension has integrated anti-spam protection, which uses Joomla core tokens to prevent spamming. More than 40.000 sites are already using this contact form, and nobody had such problem.
Probably your server has some issues with session variables, that is why integrated anti-spam did not work for you correctly.
If you had written in our support forum, we would solve the issue for you quickly. Please in such cases write in our Support Forum, or send as email, instead of writing such a bad review.
Plus, Simon seems very keen to keep the product excellency by answering any support request in almost no time!
1. Configuration is VERY simple
2. The forms look VERY Good
3. Everything works as promised on my Joomla 3x site.
4. I have not needed help from support at all.
1. I needed forms that I could set up quickly. While, I was able to do this in no time at all for the first two or three forms, I quickly discovered that there was no "duplicate" form option -- even in the pro version. This meant that every time I had to create a form, I had to recreate every single field.
Because I use my forms for educational purposes, I had as many as 15 fields in one form to capture information. Guess what? That meant that for every form I created, I had to RE-CREATE every one of those fields... costing me a whole lot of UNNECESSARY TIME and aggravation.
2. The form "Fields" are all jumbled up together. It's something you realize after starting your second or third form. There is an option to sort these fields in plain sight; however, that option is not overtly obvious. After a while, I got tired of having to repeatedly sort the fields using the options provided. For me, it would have been easier to choose my form and have everything pertaining to that "form" locked and loaded so to speak. Once you get use to it, it's not that bad. But again, when you area already spending time recreating fields that you should be able to DUPLICATE... this adds to frustration and delay.
3. If you are familiar with creating forms in Joomla, then you already know what content needs to go in the "editing" area that allows you to name the form, give the title and change the shake count. Even when looking at the documentation on the website, I wasn't sure where to put MY EMAIL address so that responses would come to me and what fields were meant for user input. Because of where I am in understanding contact forms, I'm pretty sure this was "just me" to some degree, but this aspect of the back end could be a bit more clear. For example, it would have been great if the screenshots had sample input.
Well, in the scheme of things these concerns may seem minor when comparing this Contact Form with others. I found the competition to be either extremely complicated or way to simple. This form has been my best experience as it relates to my specific needs within Joomla, but the time it takes to recreate the forms I need is a bit much... since only a few fields change from form to form.
Anyway, this is a good addition to the Joomla community. I hope the next upgrade captures the duplication and fields challenge. This is why I couldn't give this extension a perfect review.
Thanks for the review.
In new version we will add a "Copy Form" functionality, which will copy the fields as well.
With regards to sorting fields, probably you missed a "Select Form" filter in the left side. You can select a form, and it will show only fields of that form.
With regards to point 3, we will change the documentation and make it more clearly explained.
Contacted the developer explaining the problem he replied back very swiftly with a solution to resolve the issue, however it did mean giving access to my FTP account.
I was a bit nervous at first about providing access to my host account. However having read his customer reviews my confideance and trust grow as I expected to receive his brilliant service and support reputation. He has establish my trust by keeping his word and quickly fixing the issue without any damage caused to my site or unauthorised modifications to my ftp configuration. Overall Excellent after sales service, great component. Highly recommend!!!
So, a very good contact form... and a very good support.
Thanks for the review. We will add database recording functionality, and many new interesting features on next release.
Had some issues when I moved my website to a new server, but it turned out to be a server issue and not the extension, but I reported the issue on the support forum and it got resolved really quickly.
So again.. great extension, great support.. 5 stars from me :)
Brilliant 5* all the way. Got the pro+ version now and I'm impressed to bits.