RSForm!Pro comes with hot new features like:
* Responsive layout
* Ajax validation for fields
* Mailchimp Integration
* The only Joomla! form manager 100% built with Joomla! MVC architecture
* Easy multi-page form creation
* Drag and Drop order change for form items
* Salesforce integration with custom fields
* Custom submissions (you can display and export what columns you wish)
* Export to excel
Please check the changelog for the whole list of added features:
With RSForm!Pro you can create Joomla! contact forms within minutes. In fact, anyone who tried it noticed how easy it is to create forms in Joomla!
The RSForm!Pro Joomla! form creator has all the form fields that you need when building custom forms for Joomla!. The RSForm!Pro back-end uses AJAX for quickly managing fields and submissions.
RSForm!Pro is the ideal tool for non-programmers and programmers alike. It has built-in form layouts that you can use without any HTML or PHP knowledge.
Notifications can be sent by e-mail to administrators and to users, and each notification can be highly customized. The form submissions can be exported in CSV format for 3rd Party use, or directly saved into external databases using the Mappings plugin.
No more custom SEF extensions nightmare. RSform!Pro works with all of them. We have a built-in router for the Joomla! core SEF, sh404SEF and Artio JoomSEF plugins freely available.
What you will be able to download, along with RSForm!Pro:
- RSForm!Pro List Submissions Module: lists all form submissions and any submission related information in a template position. Several parameters are available to increase flexibility.
- RSForm!Pro Form Module: allows you to publish a form inside a Joomla! template position
- Joomla! Content Plugin: publish a form inside a Joomla! article
- Joomla! System Plugin: publish the form anywhere in your Joomla! template
- Mappings: map your form submissions to another table in your Joomla! database
- Migration: migrate your forms from RSForm! to RSForm!Pro
- Salesforce integration
- PayPal: add PayPal payments to your form!
- reCAPTCHA: fight spam with reCAPTCHA, the popular antispam system
- Google Analytics: add tracking codes to your form
- RSEvents! Plugin: create custom forms for RSEvents!
- RSMail! Plugin: create custom subscribing forms for RSMail!
- Import forms from bfForms plugin
3) 3rd Party Plugins
- Artio JoomSEF
4) Capability to have multilingual forms (default integration with Joomfish) + a collection of language files.
For spam prevention, you can use the anti-spam CAPTCHA field. You can choose between FreeType CAPTCHA (your server must support the FreeType library), no FreeType CAPTCHA and invisible CAPTCHA (form submitters won't notice anything).
Recently I had a question for additional functionality on one of my forms and they responded quickly and accurately. It helped me greatly.
I recommend anyone interested in implementing a form solution on their website to try RSForms.
I also enjoy the backup-restore, that saved me a lot of time when migrating sites from J1.5 to 2.5 or 3.1!
For me, this is a "must-have" extension on every fresh Joomla!
This component is as far as I know the only component except some cck's where you can manage that. So you are able to make memberlists and things like that.
I usually do not Review anything, but this is worth reviewing.
I did not use any third Party Plugins, just the Core System and it is much more then i asked for. Works flawlessly (even for a German, like me). Instant results. No coding. What else do i want ?
I had one question to the Support and got a Solution right away. I just was to blind to see the Tree in the Woods, what i asked for was alread there.
As i said, well worth buying it.
I'm sorry to hear that, but the Registration Plugin does exactly what the name implies - it allows you to replace the user registration form in Joomla! with a form built with RSForm! Pro.
RS Form in particular seems to me like their leadership extension.
Works out of the box and users can create from simple contact forms to almost any communication - visitor interaction form.
The possibilities are huge, as it supports custom scripting and SQL mapping, where form posted data can be mapped in any db table - allowing seamless integration with any extension.
Few more points:
Quality code compliant with the joomla standards, good and responsive support that includes an active community forum with many suggestions and an adequate documentation with many tips and examples, reasonable pricing, active development that listens to their customer requests.
And second if you can't figure something out, there is a issue with CSS or RTL (like mine was) Open a support ticket and whatever your problem it will be solved in less than 24 Hours.
Here, I want to thank RS team and a special thanks to Anderei for such a great job he did by solving more than couple of my issues RTL wise.
RSform has gotten a lot better. There is heaps of documentation and the number of things you can do with RSforms has increased. It's hard to find fault with it.
Thanks for the great component.