- This extension requires registration to download.
* Fully Responsive: Not just looks but also behaves great on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
* Poll creation from front-end and back-end, restrict with advanced ACL.
* Multiple Polls on same page: Display and vote multiple polls on same page using Random Poll module.
* Content Polls: Display polls on your Joomla articles with provided content polls plugin.
* Private Polls: Let only few users whom you want see the poll
* Color Pallets: Choose from predefined color pallets to make your poll charts look different.
* Ajax Voting: Vote on polls without refreshing the page.
* Images and Url attachments: You can attach images to the answers and link answers with urls as well.
* Polls Anywhere - Allow your users to share polls on their websites/blogs just like Youtube videos.
* Multiple chart types: Simple bar chart, Image bar chart, Image Pie chart, Google Pie chart
* Multi Row-Multi Column Grid Polls, Single Selection Radio buttons and Multi-selection Checkboxes
* Permission Settings: Keep control of what each user group can do.
* Multiple Charts: Choose from Bar Charts or an Advanced Pie-cum-Bar chart or Interactive Pie Chart powered by Google Charts.
* Statistics: Daily voting charts, timeline, full votes list management etc.
* Anonymous Polls: Record votes without tracking user details, if you wish.
* WYSIWYG Editor support - Add description to poll along with the title. Include whatever the content you want in description.
* Categories: Organize your polls into multi-level unlimited categories with ACL.
* Community Support: JomSocial, Community Builder and EasySocial
* Social Networks: Tweet the poll activity to Twitter.
* User Points Support: Reward your users for creating and voting on polls with the user points support. CjBlog, AUP, EasySocial and JomSocial User Points are supported.
* Avatar Support: CjBlog, JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, Kunena, Alpha User Points are supported as of now.
* Comments Support: Search engines loves daily updating pages. Make your polls search engine friendly using the comments support. Facebook comments, Disqus comments, IntenseDebate comments, JComments and JomComments are supported.
* Featured Polls: Mark your favourite polls as featured
* Poll Suggestions: Display your favorite and most useful polls in easy to navigate tabs. Recent polls, Author Polls, Related Polls, Featured Polls, Most Voted Polls are available as of now.
* Polls Moderation: Moderate polls submitted by your users. Review and approve the polls right inside your
I had a few issues with my Joomla install & had hands on support & follow up on every detail.
It is responsive and it integrates with Komento, which was important requirements for our web development.
Upgrading from Community Polls version 3.x.x to version 4.x.x was not a simple task. We had some issues between Community Poll, our template and Font Awesome icons. The support provided by Maverick was excellent so the upgrade issue was solved.
Our positive experience with Community Polls and the way Maverick are handling the support, even on Saturdays and Sundays, was also the final reason for why we now have decided to give the Community Surveys from CoreJoomla a try as soon our present ongoing web development for our new company web site is finalised.
If you are looking for a Poll Joomla extension, I recommend Community Polls.
So if you are not a coder, be prepare to pay some extra to have your page look decent because out of the box, looks really bad
I am sorry that you did not like the default design but it is what the most users suggested liked. I know one design does not suite to everyone and liked by everyone but unfortunately it is just the software. All you need is a little html and CSS knowledge to customize the way you want. I did helped many people (which you can see on forum) with the design/css without any charge, but a complete overhaul of the design that you want cannot be explained on forum or can be done in a couple of hours which will need special development time and money. Hope you understand.
Bottomline: I learned how to build a site using Joomla just so that I could use this extension and haven't regretted the time and effort it took to learn Joomla and build the site.
Finally AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Thanks, Maverick.
I am using Commmunity Answers, Polls and Quiz on my site. The latest versions look very nice and the features are unbeatable. All 3 components are the best in their categeory. No need to look further or to be affraid spending money on. You can be sure that these components will work out of the box, do what they are described to be able to and will enhance your community with great user activity.
I am really thankful to Core Joomla realizing these components.
The code is excelent. Almost every file has precise description of every function so customization of its functions is extremly simple - even for somebody like me, without great knowledge in php/css.
The component itself is flawless. It does what it says and is ready to work with third party components what makes it even better.
The jewel in the crown of this software is support. I was amazed when Maverick replied within few minutes to my questions. His answers contained detailed tips and resolutions to my problems. I heve never met so superb support!!!
It really worth the price and I think I get much more!
Maverick is a TRUSTED SOURCE and his software (both Surveys and Polls) is OUTSTANDING! Highly recommended to all Joomla website developers.
At the moment, it seems to me the most complete in its features component for voting. Errors in new versions fairly quickly corrected by the developer.