- Compatible with Joomla 2.5+.
- Allow admin to manage (create, edit, delete, approve) testimonials.
- Allow admin to edit testimonials in frontend.
- Notification setting via email if you want to receive notifications.
- Auto approve a new testimonial or not.
reCaptcha to avoid spam.
- Displays list of testimonials in frontend.
- Allow users to submit their testimonials in frontend (set Frontend Submit in Permission Configuration).
- Module shows testimonials in slide.
- Orders testimonials by most recent or by random.
- Option to Show/Hide Date, Website URL.
- Show IP Address of user who submitted testimonial.
- Customize size, number of testimonials in list.
- Limit character number displayed in module.
- Nice design and interface.
- Submit testiominal error if enable captcha in Joomla 3.0
- Compatible with Joomla 3.0
- New. Option to show/hide date in list testimonials page.
- New. Option display Website URL as link or not in both component and module.
- Add. Store ip of user who submitted testimonial.
- Add. Error when displaying multiple instances of module.
- Add. Email subject and email body in component configuration.
- Add. Close quote in style.
- Add. Define fixed height for module.
- Add. Transition type for mootools slider (module).
- Add. Option to display testimonials randomly (component).
- Add. Ajax popup for submitting/editing testimonial (component).
- Add. New images.
- Add. Close quote in module.
- Add. Date format configuration.
- Add. Option to limit character of a testimonial (module).
- Add. Option to add custom css (module).
- New. Option to enable sending notification email when new testimonial was submitted (component).
- New. Captcha option to prevent spam bot (component).
- New. Auto fill user name and email if user is logged in (component).
- New. Two effect to animate slide: Fade and Scroll (module).
- New. Option to load jQuery (module).
- New. Option to show/hide pagination (
I had an issue with a small grey line appearing to the left of the testimonials and submitted a support ticket for help. By the time I had logged on again, not only had they suggested a solution but had gone to my website and fixed it for me.
My biggest issue with some of the extensions I have purchased for Joomla in the past has always been with the lack of support. This company get 10/10 for the extension & support so thumbs up from me.
Don't get me wrong, it works well but you cannot add a logo or an attachment and there is no editor in it either, so you cannot even bold, italic or highlight text. there are much better ones out there to use.