- Supports 4 table types, each with its own functions and styles
- Tables are sortable, resizable, filterable. Pagination support
- Can show sortable grid from HTML table, CSV file, SQL query
- Multiple databases are supported: you can easy get any data from various database types and show it in a nice grid: MySQL, MS SQL, Sqlite, Postgres and may others
- Can display line, area, bar, column, pie charts from HTML table, CSV file or database. Charts are cross-browse and can be display in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.
- Can generate Excel/XLS files from SQL query, working as SQL 2 Excel
- Module comes with dozens of themes for Data Table
- Can recognize links and images and show them in a table
- No need in plugin codes or heavy configurations - user-friendly module will help you to set up the table you need
- Easy to apply external and internal styles
- Supports predefined parameters to passed to SQL query: USER_ID - currently user ID; ARTICLE_ID - current article ID
In addition I want to mention that the support is fast, competent and kind.
Many thanks for that great work to the team of Artetics.
And thanks for the awesome support! I was not only explained how to use the many features, but was shown actual examples within my site.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a simple and robust system for displaying data and charts.
Moreover, I got the support I could not imagine. The thing is that if you work with csv files, you set the file path in the module settings. Thus, if you would like to use another file, you have to copy the module with a different name to assign it to a different csv files. Since I would have potentially a lot of different csv files, I thought it would be more convenient to have a single copy of the module and an option for choosing different files directly in the article editor. I informed Artetics about my idea and guess what - Artetics wrote a plug-in that does the work and gave me for free, and indeed it works as I wished. Great support.
Efficient and fast support.
The existing module uses the first line of the csv file as a header, which wasn't a good solution for me. However, when I brought this to their attention the developer added the ability to define the headers in the module itself, within just a day or two. Great support!
If you want to display a table, that looks and has the standard behavior of an excel table I believe this is the best Joomla component on the market as I tried several.
What makes an excellent component is whether you receive the support you need, and whether that support is timely and userfriendly.
Thanks Artetics team, for your supportive help and I look forward to now updating my large table with pictures, email entries etc.
See zadarnekretnine.com to get an idea of the performance of this component with a very large table.