- This extension requires registration to download.
jDBexport is forked from the well known (Joomla 1.5 data reports) extension SQL2Excel (actually SQL 2 Excel Pro).
- on-the-fly, Ajax driven syntax check for your SQL queries
- scheduled automatic creation and delivery of workbooks to users by email
- include external databases (not only the JOOMLA database)
- use variable substitution to create individual reports (e.g. per user-id)
- use parameters to create individual reports on user demand
- format your reports with a wide varity of possibilities (color, fonttypes, fontsize, image inclusion, additional cells/columns/rows, and many others)
- new color picker
- multilanguage support
jDBexport is available with a backend module and a frontend module (to provide quick links to workbooks) and a datagrid plugin (to embed worksheets in any content) and a datafield plugin (to embed a single cell from a worksheet in any content).
For helping with the translation of jDBexport into your own language, please visit or translation project at TRANSIFEX.com (https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/jDBexport/)
I would have saved lots of time if I would have spent the Money at the beginning.
Meanwhile, I discover more and more Features.
In this case, I payed Little for that what I get.
I thus recommend very warmly this extension, you can take it without fear
I can't express how gratefull I am that Schultz took it over, added already some small items ...
This is just another amazing product that everyone can use.
One thing might be usefull, but maybo not allowed due to copyrights, the manual idsn' completelly finished and i don't have a Sql2Excel version anymore ....
I hope that as soon as they have time they can complete it.
thanks for your kind words. The extensive documentation for jDBexport is next on our priority list (before adding any new features), however this will be done in a step-by-step task. Meanwhile you as customer can login to our website and navigate to the jDBexport -> Legacy issues, where you will find some helpful resources concerning the predecesor product sql2excel-pro.
After a few problems I had with the settings I asked for support from Schultz. Their response is fast, and the help is good! Make sure You've got yr rights structure set properly, otherwise Joomla is not showing the download button. This is a Joomla thing, and does not mean the extension is not working!!
Ones I've got my settings and rights set the right way, the extension is working great!
You can't do without it if you wanne give yr website visitors a chance to download excel files!!!