- This extension requires registration to download.
No hacks of core files are required and no Joomla! core files are patched.*
Ability to use content, users (with Community Builder and JomSocial support) from other sites.
You can have many Joomla! websites using a single hosting account, with same users and JomSocial contents but with different template etc.
Single login and logout feature is implemented for your websites. Session sharing is possible if sites have same top-level domain.
- Using parked domains (also known as domain aliases) as separate websites hosted on same Joomla! installation.
- Ability to create virtual sites in subfolders (http://mastersite.com/subfolder) hosted on same Joomla! installation.
- Cloning databases for new sites from existing sites.
- Sharing database data of default Joomla! components for Extensions, Permissions, Users, Templates, Categories, Content, Languages, Menus, Modules, Newsfeeds, Weblinks, Banners, Contacts, Smart Search.
- Single frontend login/logout in specified Joomla! websites if login/logout on website with the extension installed (requires installation of plugins to all sites).
- Single frontend login/logout in domains with same top-level domain (http://master.com and http://xxx.master.com) via session sharing.
- No hacks to Joomla! are required*.
- Overrides for sites running with single database and files: custom CSS files, custom homepage menu item selection, custom frontend template style selection, ability to hide menu items and modules, custom Favicon image, custom language file loading, custom 'File Path' and 'Image Path' settings of Media Manager, 'New User Registration Group' of Users Manager.
- Sharing database data of 3rd-party extensions from different websites. We can add the desired extension if you wish, please contact Support for checking the availability of using the 3rd-party extension before purchase.
- Free installation on request.
Please read about all features and find case studies on our site!
* Only configuration.php file is auto-changed by the component.
we are newbies in joomla, so therefore liked as well the support from this team, quite responsive and quick solutions
I created a support ticket (as it was during the weekend) only hoping to get a response maybe by midday on monday. To my surprise, the support team attended to my problems in a short while despite it being sunday afternoon! Kudos
I had no issues getting it going and works well for me to share selected contents from my main site with 5 other satellite sites.
Using several different templates and sharing selected contents among the sites. Works well with the various other components and extensions I have installed in the various installation. Absolutely top notch!
Spending some time researching and a pre-sales email to AlterBrains, we found the key to all our plans; “MightySites”.
We bought it and agreed a date for the support for AlterBrains to install it for us. We were set for a session of two to three hours, and we found it hard to believe that it only took 20 min. to get everything going. We were therefore, skeptic about if it would work but our worries were proven wrong.
MightySites does make it possible to share everything we wanted and more too.
I highly recommend MightySites and I am grateful for the great support we have had even on questions, which have been beyond MightySites.
What would have taken me weeks if not months to accomplish , the support team help me zip through it . Now have 4 fully functioning sites. Well Done guys keep up the great work, and service !! 5 STARS !!!
very easy to use and flexible
Unlimited domains, websites, on one Joomla!
Just match your component whit database with a domain..... EASY !!!!!!!!
What in particular turn attention to you, is a support!!
Never meet in my live a That fast working developer
Very helpful and honest
I wish you luck with other Joomla users
Installation was frustrating as documentation is a bit on the thin side, but support is prompt, polite, and knowledgeable, so it's hard to hold it against them.
The publisher seems like a young company. I hope they get plenty of business because I am really looking forward to working with them and with future versions of the software.
It was easy to install. It look me a while to find out how I should get it to work (with the different databases, but the support was fast and helped me.
Easy to use, and quick replies to my support tickets for a few queries I had. This is a much needed extension that Joomla needs to make it competitive with other content management systems.
There are loads of combinations you could have. You can share components and database tables with other domains registered in MightySites. It's given me new ideas for greater flexibility in the development of my sites.
And best of all, it just works.
Thought mightysites not only am i able to share membership data across multiple websites i am able to manage DOZENS of websites with one joomla installation.
The developers of mightysites respond to support tickets SWIFTLY and work with you no matter how complex the problem.
I use ALOT of paid extenstions and these guys customer service stands out as one of the joomla developer leaders.
I use joomshopping as e-commerce component and noticed that the the data was not shared. After contacting the support with my problem they provided the solution for supporting joomshopping within 15 minutes.
Great product and excellent support