The main focus of the plugin, except the freedom of choice, is to increase website performance. Using CDN sources your website loads faster on both Front End & Back End.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.3 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Includes all jQuery, Migrate, Chosen and Easing available versions. See http://eorisis.com/jquery
- Includes all recent jQuery UI versions (with all Themes), plus custom fields for Custom jQuery UI files, for no limits.
- Replaces any jQuery library and jQuery plug-ins of the Joomla framework, with the ones you choose (see Notes & Help for more info).
- Choose any jQuery library specific version, or load always the latest.
- Choose from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (for each one separately).
- All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
- Choose where you want things loaded : Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for jQuery UI and plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the 'media' directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback (to local) option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom useragent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will Auto Load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- Set a Custom jQuery library version and type (usually for development purposes).
- Set a Custom Domain (FQDN) for the website (more control over the domain that should be used).
- Set all your local URLs (of this plugin) to be Scheme Relative, Absolute or Relative.
- When using Absolute Local URLs you can choose the Scheme to be the Current (Auto), http or https.
- Enable Hotlinking Protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- You can Check for update using the Joomla Update manager, or through the plugin.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis jQuery.
View the source code and search for jquery, jquery.com, cdnjs.cloudflare.com etc.
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/blog/eorisis-jquery-demo
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/eorisis-jquery-demo
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/jquery
Thanks for your review j37h3r, I appreciate a lot. In the next version there will be some more features, you can check them in the 'Upcoming Features' section.
Have a great time,
Then This was the extension that helped me. Thanks to dev for out of the box solution to the sad jquery issue .
Thanks for your review ravee1010, I am indeed very glad you use it and it helps your site. As you probably already know, to keep being compatible with IE stay with the jQuery 1.x series.
Have a great summertime,
But... I was not able to make my menu working right, even after hours searching the web. I found a post that was talking about eorisis jQuery plugin, just found and install the plugin, refresh my page, and magic!
Donation was easy too ;) Thank's a lot, and please go on! Some of us know how much magic means working hard.
Franck, thank you so much ! Your words mean a lot to me be sure. Your donation is much much appreciated. It makes me happy to know your site operates well and clean.
Thanks Dean, for all your kind words and support, it is appreciated. I am very glad I could help you on your issues, and feel free to get in touch any time in the future as well. I am very glad you use my extension.
As I have mentioned in the help section of this plugin on eorisis.com there are times that extensions load the jquery library without giving any control on that to the webmaster. The jQuery library must be loaded once and 'in the right order'. Otherwise a website either completely breaks, or loads slow even on the most modern web browsers. Especially on Joomla! 3.2 that you run, which loads jQuery, Migrate, Bootstrap and Mootools libraries by default.
Thank you for developing this extension..:)
Special thanks for using and reviewing eorisis jQuery too, very glad it improves or helps your website(s).
If you have any questions, suggestions/requests, or want to let me know about the level of improvement you see, just contact me directly anytime, using the email provided within the extension, or the http://eorisis.com/contact page.
My best wishes for Merry Christmas and a happy new year.