The main focus of the plugin, except the freedom of choice, is to increase website performance. Using CDN sources your website loads faster on both Front End & Back End.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.3 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Includes all jQuery, Migrate, Easing, and Chosen available versions. See http://eorisis.com/jquery
- Replaces any loaded jQuery library and jQuery plug-ins by Joomla with the ones you will use (see Notes & Help for more info).
- You can choose any specific version, or load always the latest.
- You can choose from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (for each one separately).
- All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
- You can choose where you want things loaded : Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for jQuery plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the 'media' directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback (to local) option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom useragent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will Auto Load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- You can set a Custom jQuery library version and type (usually for development purposes).
- You can set a Custom Domain (FQDN) for the website (more control over the domain that should be used).
- You can set all your local URLs (of this plugin) to be Scheme Relative, Absolute or Relative.
- When using Absolute Local URLs you can choose the Scheme to be the Current (Auto), http or https.
- You can enable Hotlinking Protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- You can Check for update using the Joomla Update manager, or through the plugin.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis jQuery.
View the source code and search for jquery, jquery.com, cdnjs.cloudflare.com etc.
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/blog/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/jquery
But... I was not able to make my menu working right, even after hours searching the web. I found a post that was talking about eorisis jQuery plugin, just found and install the plugin, refresh my page, and magic!
Donation was easy too ;) Thank's a lot, and please go on! Some of us know how much magic means working hard.
Franck, thank you so much ! Your words mean a lot to me be sure. Your donation is much much appreciated. It makes me happy to know your site operates well and clean.
Thanks Dean, for all your kind words and support, it is appreciated. I am very glad I could help you on your issues, and feel free to get in touch any time in the future as well. I am very glad you use my extension.
As I have mentioned in the help section of this plugin on eorisis.com there are times that extensions load the jquery library without giving any control on that to the webmaster. The jQuery library must be loaded once and 'in the right order'. Otherwise a website either completely breaks, or loads slow even on the most modern web browsers. Especially on Joomla! 3.2 that you run, which loads jQuery, Migrate, Bootstrap and Mootools libraries by default.
Thank you for developing this extension..:)
Special thanks for using and reviewing eorisis jQuery too, very glad it improves or helps your website(s).
If you have any questions, suggestions/requests, or want to let me know about the level of improvement you see, just contact me directly anytime, using the email provided within the extension, or the http://eorisis.com/contact page.
My best wishes for Merry Christmas and a happy new year.