Compatible with Joomla 1.6 to 3.2 Series
One Installation Package / Fresh Install or Upgrade.
- Includes all jQuery, Migrate, Easing, and Chosen available versions. see http://eorisis.com/jquery
- Replaces any loaded jQuery library and jQuery plug-ins by Joomla with the ones you will use (see Notes & Help for more info).
- You can choose any specific version, or load always the latest.
- You can choose from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (for each one separately).
- All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
- You can choose where you want things loaded : Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for jQuery plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the 'media' directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback (to local) option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom useragent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme-Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will auto-load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- You can set a custom jQuery library version and type (usually for development purposes).
- You can set all your local URLs (of this plugin) to be Scheme-Relative, Absolute or Relative.
- You can enable hotlinking protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Uses the native Joomla Update system (You can upgrade to the lastest version directly from your website).
- You can Check for update using the Joomla Update manager, or through the plugin.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo sites use eorisis jQuery.
View the source code and search for jquery.com or cdnjs.cloudflare.com
Joomla 3.x: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla3/blog/
Joomla 2.5: http://eorisis.com/demo/joomla25/default/
More info and Changelog: http://eorisis.com/jquery