- Save up to 600KB per page load
- Choose the default Mootools mode between enabled or disabled
- Add exceptions directly from menú entries
- Allows the user to add scripts to disable.
- Nulls any window.addEvent calls.
- Removes JCaption calls
- Autoenable mode for content edition.
- Autoenable mode by component ( thanks Hans Kuijpers!).
- Autoenable mode for frontend com_users.
- Joomla! 3.0 compatible.
Install / Configure:
1. Download the ZIP file on the right panel
2. Install it in your Joomla! through Extension Manager
3. Go to Extensions > Plug-in manager and search a plugin called "System - Mootools Enabler/Disabler". Click it to enable / configure the plugin and select the desired default mode.
4. In your menu entries you will see now a new panel called: Mootools enable/disable. Use it to specify if Mootools has to be enabled/disabled in this item.
- Dutch. Thanks to Rene Kreijveld!
- German. Thanks to Johannes Hock!
- Polish. Thanks to Pawel Frankowski!
- Portuguese (Brasil). Gracias a Mary Mar Alejo!
This extension is free. If you like it please write a review.
Besides the care of the code, ease of installation and its noncommercial character are super!
But thanks has this excellent plugin, all this dissipated and gave way to my site will work 100%.
Thank you for everything.
I downloaded this plugin, followed crystal clear instructions (nice PDF!), and next thing I know, there's an option in every single menu to disable or enable mootools. Additionally, the author allows a general override to allow mootools to load during edits + it nullifies window.addevent and jcaption calls .
This is a really well implemented plugin - Thank you!
Thank you for this great and full of information review! :)
Just installed it on a new site I am developing in Joomla! 3.0.1. It was easy to install and works like a charm. I really like the option to enable Mootools for specific pages. I can see that being very useful for migrations.
Thanks for wasting some time writing a review telling us your experience!
Thanks for your review bligus.
I'll be happy to dig into your issue to ensure that your it isn't related with the plugin. Feel free to contact me.
The extension unsets the following js and css files.
Actually it also nulls window.addEvent JS calls and removes every "new JCaption()" JS calls.
Thanks for the review!