1. Users of the website can do payment online through paypal.
2. Admin of the website can do setting such as currency, env mode and paypal email account.
Invoice Manager Professional(Only $6)
1. Website admin can request money by sending invoice by filling email address and user can click link and pay there unpaid invoice.
2. Manual Invoice is possible. Admin can issue manual invoice for payment like cash, cheque, draft or for other payment options. New Features in v 1.4.
3. PDF's of invoices are possible now. Admin or frontend user can get PDF of invoice. New Features in v 1.4.
4. In Invoice Customer information is showing like there name, billing address, phone number etc.New Features in v 1.4 .
5. It provide features such as frontend control panel for users where they can do payment and also see history of payments they done and there status when they login into there account.
6. Backend control panel for admin where admin can view payment received and do setting of paypal payments.
7. User of the website can refereed there invoice number which admin provide him to do payment this is optional.
8. Users and website admin can print out paid invoices.
9. List of unpaid invoices are also shown in admin side in pending invoices.
10. Admin can modify invoices like add email, website url , Payment type, footer info, address and other fields.
This component is used for getting payments through paypal website.It is not used for any kind of "backed up" of the website or database backup. Joomla provide facility to install and uninstall component or you can use any component to backup of the joomla website.This user even not know what is paypal site used for.
It basically allows you to send a money request directly to a customer through an email.
The customer can then follow a link back to the Web site and pay the invoice in part or in total through PayPal.
- Very easy to install and get going
- Very simple to use for administrator and paying customer
- Cannot detail invoice
- Invoiced not liked to a user account
- Customer cannot see invoice from front-end
- No rigid validation with PayPal (no IPN) - if the customer does not return from PayPal, the payment is not registered with the component
For the price you can hardly complain - but it fits only basic billing needs and it is easy to outgrow.
Cons are not 100% true. This component support detail paid invoice through frontend and backend,When user login into his account and pay invoices than paid invoices are linked to his account,Customer can see invoices from front-end after login into his account.