* Allows you to use whether to display a Paypal Image or your own text
* Customizable Paypal email
* Paypal Name of Organization to send money to
* User selectable Currency for Payment
* Choose whether to enable timed payments, and choose the frequency of the timed payment (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
* Fixed value or user entered monetary value, with smallest amount of payment possible
* Choice of default currency
* Choice of text for Submit button e.g. Donate, Pay Now etc.
* Return address (URL) when payment is complete
* Cancel address (URL) in case payment is cancelled.
* CSS aware for customizable style of module
Now supports all currencies supported by Paypal API
This is NOT a problem of the module but the way Paypal works per se.
Exactly what I need and it works like a charm. Thanks guys.
To include this in an article you can use the LoadModule Joomla plugin, and you'll be able to include this module into any article you require.
Hope this helps.
Parameters include confirmation page, ability to use Paypal button or text button. Recommended by Rowby!
so I went to the website to make a comment about it and lo and behold for under $5us I was able to get the pro version. well worth it. you should put a note on the listing letting folks know there is a very cheap pro version available with no ads.
The only issue I can find with this extension is the lack of ability to offer both a 'donate' and a 'subscribe' donation at the same time. I run a smaller community driven site and don't want to only provide a re-occurring option for those that can/will only donate once... and vice-versa.
I was able to manage this issue by creating a copy of the module and publishing it just below the other one with the alternative option enabled... though it would be nice to have a drop down box for users to decide how they wish to donate in one smaller space.