- This extension requires registration to download.
★ Mobile responsive.
★ jQuery, Ajax and Bootstrap.
★ Multiple themes support: http://joomdonation.com/joomla-templates/eshop-themes.html
★ Catalog Mode support.
★ 20+ Payment Gateways: Offline, Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway, Paypal Pro, DPS Px Pay, 2Checkout, SecurePay, Payflow Pro, SagePay, Nab Transact, WordPay, Payfast, FirstData E4, iDeal Mollie, SISOW: http://joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/eshop-payment-plugins.html
★ 10+ Shipping Methods: Flat Shipping, Price Shipping, Item Shipping, Free Shipping, Weight Shipping, Australia Post Shipping UPS Shipping and USPS Shipping.
★ One page checkout - simple and fast.
★ Multiple currencies and daily update exchanged rate.
★ Multiple languages (English, Dutch, Spanish, Germany, French, Italian, Turkey, Russian, Finnish, Greek and Portugal/Brazil now), support association multiple languages.
★ Unlimited Categories.
★ Unlimited Manufacturers.
★ Unlimited Products.
★ Product Reviews and Rating.
★ Related Products.
★ Compare Products.
★ Wishlist Products.
★ Unlimited images per products.
★ Multiple sizes for images with automatically resize/crop feature.
★ Products Options (types Select, Radio and Checkbox) with additional price.
★ Products Attributes.
★ Additional tabs to display additional information for product.
★ Coupons Support.
★ Gift Voucher Support.
★ Multiple Length and Weight classes
★ Multiple Tax Rates
★ Orders, Viewed Products, Purchased Products Reports.
★ Download Invoice support.
★ Export to CSV files.
★ Social share products.
★ Intelligent SEF URLs.
★ Category/Product navigation.
★ More add-ons for EShop can be found here: http://joomdonation.com/add-ons/eshop-add-ons.html
★ Version 1.2.7:
+ Add Offline Credit Card payment plugin as built-in payment plugin.
+ Add payment fee for all payment methods.
+ Add Australia Post Pro shipping plugin as built-in shipping plugin. So this version support international shipping (by Sea or Air) out of Australia.
+ Add Portugal/Brazil language package.
Great extension and great support. Fantastic!
But the best part is not the E-shop component itself. It is the excellent one-on-one live service and support from the main developer of EShop: Giang.
He provide 5 star fast service and is helpful finding good solutions to my customers problems.
No matter if it is CSS, payment- or shipping-plugins - he'll fix them. Giang tweaks the E-shop component to fit your needs - and at a low cost too.
I'll appreciate the good service and recommend the E-shop component to anyone considering a fully functioning webshop.
The service is great, I had a ticket created with respect to a design question and within minutes the staff had done for me. Toll.
So here's the Shop solution, every dollar worth it!
I can't praise it highly enough.
Throw in the excellent and timely support from the developer and it comes up looking a real winner.
I stumbled across Eshop and it looked like a possible solution. I took the decision to buy this extension and I have to say it has been my best buy on Joomla.
The back end interface is exceptional and easy to use. Due to my template I needed some help and the team could not have been more helpful!!
If you are looking for a shopping cart, now is the time to stop looking!! You will not find a better extension and you will not find better support!! Thank you so much!!!
Highly recommend for those starting their eCommerce presence. One of the best investments we have made.
You can make your own template so the layout is fully customizable without making core changes. The payment and shipping plugins are also sufficient for my needs.
I had some problems with the Paypal plugin, because it wasn't working correct with the decimals in my currenct setup (Dutch). They helped me very quick solving this problem and everything's working fine now.
Eshop has grown fast and impressively, considering it's one of the newest e-commerce joomla extensions, therefore i decided to give it a try.
However, after testing this extension i realised that it still needs some important additions and improvements.
I believe this cart has a strong potential to reach the top, but at the moment is still immature. Here are the Pros and Cons i found:
1. Eshop provided a smooth installation experience and integrated well in my bootstrap framework template.
2. Front-end has a clean, good looking interface, and both built-in viewing functions (Zoom image and list-grid view) are very useful.
3. Understandable and easy to manage back-end especially for new administrators who want to avoid complicated settings and overrides.
4. SEO friendly, althought i still didn't check it with the online seo tools but it has all the functions including metadata and integrated social web solution.
5. Has a very understandable and flexible taxation system, able to apply even multiple taxes to a product and even divide it to several customer types (groups)
6. All the basic functions are included in the main extension package (coupons, vouchers, wishlist, comparison, reviews, currencies etc) for which in many other similar extensions you have to pay. Moreover, with other extensions you might have to install several additional plugins, and i guess some people (like me) hate to fill up their back-end with hundrends of plugins..
7. The affordable price of the extension package.
1. Creation custom fields is not possible
2. Product copy function doesn't exist in order to help creation of similar products easily. So when you have a range of products with similar options and attributes, you have to create them over and over again, all manualy. Same about the attributes and options, no copy function.
3. Options and different product's attributes are not syncronized with the stock. Having one product with different varieties cannot be posted as a single record since there is currently no possibility to display it's availability for each variety through the shopping process, but only during checkout. This is the main reason i will probably not use Eshop although i purchased it, since i have alot of products varieties but each one with different stock availability.
4. Documentation is ok but could be more detailed since it only provides basic explanations. I didn't use the support tickets, so i cant really speak about developer's support, but i posted a few forum topics and i have to say it's not very helpful. Developer is polite and willing to help, but sometimes his reply is more or less simply "that's they way it is". However i think that's fair enough since the extension already offers many features for its price.
5. Some back-end features are tiring to input, such as the "similar products" for which you have to select them one by one from a drop down list, or the "options / attributes" which you have to manualy type in text fields each time you create a new product. No feature for product's attributes to be automatically applied to a selected category or group of products.
6. There is currently no solution for applying batch discounts or price increases according to the products categories or customer groups. There is a customer's groups creation feature which simplifies things, but still you have to manualy input everything one by one to all products.
7. Suppliers and Product categories in Eshop only exist for hosting the products and for menus structure, although they generally need to be associated with more options, taxes, discounts etc. If for example one of the shop's suppliers inceases his prices on a later time, there should be the possibility to automatically apply this % to all the related products associated with this supplier.
8. It provides a basic ability to display different prices according to the quantity of products purchased (e.g $5 for ordering one piece and $4 for ordering at least 5 pieces), but this function doesn't work when the displayed product has different priced options to choose from, because it is not dynamically updated according to the option selection.
In general, this extension didn't meet my expectations.
First of all, thank you so much for giving the CAREFUL reviews for our EShop extension. We are almost agree with what you said. However, we need to make something to be more cleared, first for you, then for all of other customers of EShop.
The things that you listed are just a small part of EShop's power. If you spend more time to use it on some of your site, you will see.
Almost the things that you said here are correct. Actually, some of them are added in the latest version of EShop, other things are in TO-DO list and we have been working to add them to next version of EShop. Following are details:
1. EShop don't use Custom Fields term, we use Options and Attributes. So you can add un-limitd Options/Attributes for products.
2. COPY function is ready since version 1.2.5. All elements in EShop (categories, products, manufacturers, options, attributes, coupon, voucher, tax, tax class, geozone, zone, etc) can be copied now.
3. Each option value has their own quantity and price. I think you didn't test this feature carefully. We have managed stock (quantiy) for each option per product. They will be updated once order is placed. Please test again if you would like.
4. The documentation for EShop is rather clear and easy to understand. We also give the best supports via Forum, Ticket System, Email and direct chat. If you would like to contact me directly, please try and I will reply you immediately.
5. We are working to improve this now. So when editing a product, you will be able to choose what other products to have same Options, Attributes and other data. It will be ready very soon.
6. Same as item 5.
7 & 8. You didn't test the discount feature carefully. Please test again.
Also, EShop has EShop CSV Advanced extension to allow you import data from CSV file into EShop easily.
A quick Skype message and I instantly had a reply and even though it was a template problem and not theirs.....they had me up and running in no time
If you want a great shopping cart and support is important to you. This is the cart for you. The support alone makes it a best buy....Bob
I just bought an eShop Shopping Cart extension 4 days ago and today I'm back to buy another product of an eShop, eShop Theme Market.
I do not have the habit of reaction on the products purchased, but I have to speak out a fair word for eShop today. EShop Shopping Cart is a very good product and when I need help they respond very quickly, even if the problem is not related to the responsibilities of their products, but they are also willing to help me if they can.
I am currently a programmer for websites, but are starting to open a shop on the internet as an income left hand. I am also looking very carefully extensions before buying the product.
I really should introduce you old eShop Shopping Cart