- This extension requires registration to download.
★ Mobile responsive.
★ jQuery, Ajax and Bootstrap.
★ Multiple themes support: http://joomdonation.com/eshop-themes.html
★ Catalog Mode support.
★ 16+ Payment Gateways: Offline, Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway, Paypal Pro, DPS Px Pay, 2Checkout, SecurePay, Payflow Pro, SagePay, Nab Transact, WordPay, Payfast, FirstData E4, iDeal Mollie, SISOW: http://joomdonation.com/eshop-payment-plugins/view-category.html
★ 7+ Shipping Methods: Flat Shipping, Price Shipping, Item Shipping, Free Shipping, Weight Shipping, Australia Post Shipping and UPS Shipping.
★ One page checkout - simple and fast.
★ Multiple currencies and daily update exchanged rate.
★ Multiple languages (English, Dutch, Spanish, Germany, French, Italian, Turkey now), support association multiple languages.
★ Unlimited Categories.
★ Unlimited Manufacturers.
★ Unlimited Products.
★ Product Reviews and Rating.
★ Related Products.
★ Compare Products.
★ Wishlist Products.
★ Unlimited images per products.
★ Multiple sizes for images with automatically resize/crop feature.
★ Products Options (types Select, Radio and Checkbox) with additional price.
★ Products Attributes.
★ Additional tabs to display additional information for product.
★ Coupons Support.
★ Gift Voucher Support.
★ Multiple Length and Weight classes
★ Multiple Tax Rates
★ Orders, Viewed Products, Purchased Products Reports.
★ Download Invoice support.
★ Export to CSV files.
★ Social share products.
★ Intelligent SEF URLs.
★ Version 1.2.4:
+ Add Association Multiple Languages feature for Joomla 3.x. So when customers are on any pages of EShop, they will have the alternative corresponding links for other languages from switch language module.
+ Add Site Name to pages of EShop based on Joomla Configuration.
+ And some small fixes on layouts.
Eshop has grown fast and impressively, considering it's one of the newest e-commerce joomla extensions, therefore i decided to give it a try.
However, after testing this extension i realised that it still needs some important additions and improvements.
I believe this cart has a strong potential to reach the top, but at the moment is still immature. Here are the Pros and Cons i found:
1. Eshop provided a smooth installation experience and integrated well in my bootstrap framework template.
2. Front-end has a clean, good looking interface, and both built-in viewing functions (Zoom image and list-grid view) are very useful.
3. Understandable and easy to manage back-end especially for new administrators who want to avoid complicated settings and overrides.
4. SEO friendly, althought i still didn't check it with the online seo tools but it has all the functions including metadata and integrated social web solution.
5. Has a very understandable and flexible taxation system, able to apply even multiple taxes to a product and even divide it to several customer types (groups)
6. All the basic functions are included in the main extension package (coupons, vouchers, wishlist, comparison, reviews, currencies etc) for which in many other similar extensions you have to pay. Moreover, with other extensions you might have to install several additional plugins, and i guess some people (like me) hate to fill up their back-end with hundrends of plugins..
7. The affordable price of the extension package.
1. Creation custom fields is not possible
2. Product copy function doesn't exist in order to help creation of similar products easily. So when you have a range of products with similar options and attributes, you have to create them over and over again, all manualy. Same about the attributes and options, no copy function.
3. Options and different product's attributes are not syncronized with the stock. Having one product with different varieties cannot be posted as a single record since there is currently no possibility to display it's availability for each variety through the shopping process, but only during checkout. This is the main reason i will probably not use Eshop although i purchased it, since i have alot of products varieties but each one with different stock availability.
4. Documentation is ok but could be more detailed since it only provides basic explanations. I didn't use the support tickets, so i cant really speak about developer's support, but i posted a few forum topics and i have to say it's not very helpful. Developer is polite and willing to help, but sometimes his reply is more or less simply "that's they way it is". However i think that's fair enough since the extension already offers many features for its price.
5. Some back-end features are tiring to input, such as the "similar products" for which you have to select them one by one from a drop down list, or the "options / attributes" which you have to manualy type in text fields each time you create a new product. No feature for product's attributes to be automatically applied to a selected category or group of products.
6. There is currently no solution for applying batch discounts or price increases according to the products categories or customer groups. There is a customer's groups creation feature which simplifies things, but still you have to manualy input everything one by one to all products.
7. Suppliers and Product categories in Eshop only exist for hosting the products and for menus structure, although they generally need to be associated with more options, taxes, discounts etc. If for example one of the shop's suppliers inceases his prices on a later time, there should be the possibility to automatically apply this % to all the related products associated with this supplier.
8. It provides a basic ability to display different prices according to the quantity of products purchased (e.g $5 for ordering one piece and $4 for ordering at least 5 pieces), but this function doesn't work when the displayed product has different priced options to choose from, because it is not dynamically updated according to the option selection.
In general, this extension didn't meet my expectations.
A quick Skype message and I instantly had a reply and even though it was a template problem and not theirs.....they had me up and running in no time
If you want a great shopping cart and support is important to you. This is the cart for you. The support alone makes it a best buy....Bob
I just bought an eShop Shopping Cart extension 4 days ago and today I'm back to buy another product of an eShop, eShop Theme Market.
I do not have the habit of reaction on the products purchased, but I have to speak out a fair word for eShop today. EShop Shopping Cart is a very good product and when I need help they respond very quickly, even if the problem is not related to the responsibilities of their products, but they are also willing to help me if they can.
I am currently a programmer for websites, but are starting to open a shop on the internet as an income left hand. I am also looking very carefully extensions before buying the product.
I really should introduce you old eShop Shopping Cart
Plus, there is the added bonus of excellent service and advice from Giang, the developer in Vietnam.
We had a custom requirement that I needed help with and it was done quickly and easily, with a minimum of fuss.
I highly recommend this extension.
(I also used the CSV plugin so that I could upload my data en masse and it was very easy and straightforward to use as well).
The best part is not the awesome component itself.. but the main developer of EShop => Giang who is provides 5 STARS customer service. Very responsive and very kind to make tweaks to the component.
Very much appreciated for his good service.. and would recommend to those people to buy if you are still considering about this product!!
The customer service is world class. I wanted a customization on the product layout tab and within a couple of hours and chatting over Skype the solution was implemented.
A very happy customer and definitely will purchase more components from the vendor. :)
What impressed me even more was the support I received. Giang has been outstanding! Everything I needed was answered immediately and he even went out of his way to assist me with some issues I was having with my template. Absolutely brilliant! Highly recommended and will definately be sourcing my extensions from them first!
Couple of words about support, these guys provide not only typical support with fastest response time i have ever experienced, but they are doing there best to help you build your required solution, even more, when i needed help in front end customisation as well as shipping options other then standard coming with extension and wish list component to be as a module, Eshops support team helped me to achieve my exact goals, Thank you guys!
BTW, this is my first review on JED, which i wrote because of impression from the quality of extension and provided support.
EShop is an amazing full shopping experience component. It comes with everything you need to start selling a product immediately. Integration with PayPal was essential for me and EShop blew everyone out of the water.
But here's the best part: As good as the component is, the developer, Giang, totally rocks. When I had a couple of questions, he didn't act like the pretentious other developers who dismiss the question because they feel their component is already good enough. Giang, addressed my question, made tweaks to the component for everyone and had an update ready in 24 hours. He even Skype texted with me so we could address my site in real time. Who does that any more...that's right, EShop did.
I'm excited about EShop. I've barely been using it a week and it's already one of my favorite components. If all the other developers treated their customers like this, the world would be a different place.
For my project I required a few custom features to be developed. The software developers were very quick to respond to my request and gave me amazing service.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking to set up an online shop with Joomla!
Very well done.
And when I purchased I posted another question and got a very fast reply from Giang, who then asked me to come to Skype so we could settle everything faster. He modified almost all visual thing on my website, I had more than 10 modifications to be done and he was done with the work in no time, he was also very helpful with anything else I asked, like shipping method, which he also modifies at this moment for me.
TLDR; Definitely the best shopping card, and the support is just awesome, if I could rate them more than 5 stars, the number would go as high as it could.
The absolute best part is the support. There was a feature that I wanted and wasn't able to figure out to to implement myself, so I contacted support and we set up a Skype session. After explaining what I was looking for, they had the feature added and working on my site in less than 10 minutes. It was awesome! Highly recommend this extension over any other (especially J2 store, which I had a terrible experience with).