* New: Preselection of uploaded files and created thumbnails
* Full integration of JFU in the editor. You can upload multiple files instead of only one file like in the Joomla implementation
* You can use groups and profiles - this makes it possible to define exactly where each user can upload files.
* Use the server side to select images you want to insert.
* Add a link target by simply selecting it in the server side view.
* Create thumbnails of existing images and include them.
* Define the size of the image you want to include
* Support for Lightbox, Lytebox and Highslide
* A nice ruler - because I don't know how much 300px are :).
* Caption support! You can create automatically a div or span that in includes your image + your text. Please see the description below!
* JFUploader Editor extension can be configured.
* Links can be inserted
* Thumbnails of pdf's can be created.
* Google doc viewer can be used directly.
* Html and css was optimized to work with different templates (some templates destroyed the divs)