RokPad is perfect for anyone who prefers to avoid the WYSIWYG editors but still craves the richness of a code editor.
- Code Highlighter built on the great ACE Editor
- Ajax save and Automatic Save options. You'll never loose your content again, nor wait until the page has finished reloading after a save!
- Save, Undo, Redo, Goto line, Advanced Search and Search & Replace, Full Screen. Settings like Themes, Font Size, Code Folding, Wrap Mode, Invisible Characters, Print Margin, Highlight of selected word
26 Themes to choose from
- Resizable Editor by dragging the Statusbar
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Brackets match
- Multiple cursors and selections
- Vertical Selection
- Ability to insert at multiple locations xtd-buttons shortcodes, all at once.
- Self-closing HTML tags, you type , RokPad auto-fill with
- Shortcodes and Universal Tag Insertion
- Drag & Drop of text from external applications such as other Browser Tabs/windows or Native Applications (Supported on Firefox, Chrome, IE10 and Safari)
- Import local files by Drag & Drop directly from your desktop! (Supported on Firefox, Chrome, IE10 and Safari 6+)
- And much more!
It has indentation, find and replace, color coding, AJAX saving and so on. If you use Editors like Notepad++ and Sublime in your everyday work, you need this.
It would be great if you guys offered a simple WYSIWYG version of it, with a toggle to the source, so we can use it in our clients sites and still get a great and clean code. But maybe I'm asking too much ;)
- AJAX save. I don't hit the original Joomla save button and wait for the page to reload. saves time and steps.
- color code
- saves line breaks (Easier to read)
- more color coding would be nice
- Would be nice if it was more integrated with Joomla (no image
Add this plus firebug, gedit, and web developer plugins for Firefox and your down the road in style. Or style sheets.
Thanks for the code!