- This extension requires registration to download.
This means that there is no need to create or modify a K2 template to be able to display item content differently. You can position selected K2 content in a module position rather than in the content area. The module supports multiple instance on a single page which means you can now display selected content wherever you want on the page.
Released: 1st November 2013
- Added: Joomla 3.x compatibility
- Removed: Joomla 1.x compatibility
Released: 20th March 2013
- Fixed: Additional Fields now work with K2 2.63 and above
- Fixed: Author fields now display independently of the Author Name
Released: 10th March 2012
- Added: Author name appears under Avatar
- Added: Author text (Written By" is optional
- Added: Additional Fields title is optional
- Added: Made Additional Field title BOLD
- Fixed: Rename fields in XML for Additional Fields to work (NOTE: You MUST edit and save the module after installing this update for the changes to take effect)
2.0.2 - Bug Fix
Released: 5th March 2012
- Fixed: Wrong linked used in the attachments section
2.0.1 - Bug Fix
Released: 2nd March 2012
- Fixed: Language File support completed
- Added: Joomla 1.5 compatibility
- Added: Ability to hide the "Tags by Related Items" heading
2.0.0 - Initial Release
Thanks for the review! Great to hear that it helped you out.