This component is made for you to give the ability to your users to create personal page. Your users will be able to create, edit, view and delete by themselves their personal page.
BS MyJspace component
This is the component to create personal pages.
- Key features
- Registered user can create a (or several) personal page(s) with a WYSIWYG page editor, name and rename page
- Upload images, medias from editor (optional administrator choices with quotas parameters) to avoid external storage website to use
- Upload files from user admin page to avoid external storage website to use
- Automatic resizing (optional) for images (jpg, png, gif)
- Choose who can see the page: public, registers users or none
- Search for pages name, content... Result displayed as list or nice tab from the component and multilingual.
- A lot of user information tags: create date, update date, last access date, hits, files list ...
- Allow Joomla plugins usage. Users can use pictures or media plugin to create a gallery with user page files uploaded
- Numerous features for administrator with friendly interface to manage a lot of pages
- Ability to use Pagebreak and index; with the plg_pagebreakmyjspace
- Ability to add external image link or url using bbcode format
- Ability to use publishing dates (start and finish)
- Ability or not to use url redirection
- Ability to personalize top page and bottom page (for admin) or in the page (for users) with reserved words
- Ability to use the included Lytebox effect in the page, without any other add
- Languages: fr-FR, en-GB...
- Several others options and features
BS viewmyjspace module
- The mode provides a list of personal pages or the total number.
- Display the number of pages
- Display the list of pages (two kinds). Short order: creation date, access date, name, random by name, hits, none
- Display different icons for: last pages since x days, user on-line
- Ability to choose the number of pages to display
- Style option for css menu
BS myjspace search plugin
This plugin adds the ability to search into the personal pages using the Website search box.
This plugin adds the ability to split a long personal page into multiple linked pages.
This plugin adds a button to help the user to add the provided BS MyJspace tags into the editor.
Extra plugins to add the Personal Pages URL in the profiles
- plguserprofilemyjspace plugin for Joomla users profile
- plg_jsmyjspace plugin for JomSocial users profile
- cbmyjspacetab plugin for CB tab in users profile
- cbmyjspacefield plugin for CB to add field
- Others plugins