MyAnniversary will show you anniversaries of the current day. All you need to do - just prepare your articles for showing and put them in specified category. Module checks current day and shows titles of articles, which became anniversaries at that day.
Easy to use and easy to configure.
- Download latest version of module.
- Make base settings of module, using Extensions - Module Manager.
- Prepare one article per anniversary. Important! Change the creation date of article. For example, if you writing about your birthday and you was born in 12/03/1985 point that date as a creation date.
- Put all need articles specified category(s). 5. Remember IDs of category(s).
- In the settings of the module point remembered IDs.
- Publish module.
- Denis Mokhin
- Last updated:
- Nov 03 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use