OSTimer is a fairly straightforward countdown module that allows you to countdown to a particular event.
You can choose the year, month, day, hour, minute and even the second at which your event begins.
OSTimer is designed to be very easy to setup.
Here are some of the key features of OSTimer:
- There's a full language file and everything is translatable
- You can create or hide the event title
- You can choose European and US Date formats
- You can show how long is left until the event starts
- You can add a link with more information about the event
- You can show a live countdown clock that updates in real time