Spider Calendar is one of the best event calendars available in JED. Spider Calendar is a highly configurable RESPONSIVE extension which allows you to have multiple organized events in a calendar. If you have problem with organizing your events and displaying them in a calendar format, then Spider Calendar is the best solution. Maybe you just want to have a quick look at your calendar to remind yourself about the future appointments? It will be great if calendar extension will be able to show all events, display them in a module position as a beautiful and customizable calendar on your website. Spider Calendar is an extraordinary very user friendly.
Features of the Spider Calendar:
• Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.x extension.
• Calendar can be used as a component and as a module as well.
• Support for color scheme modification of the calendar
• 5 standard calendar themes included in extension package for the calendar module.
• 11 standard calendar themes included in extension package for the calendar component.
• Options for setting the height and width of the calendar both in the module and component
• Calendar event view when hitting the event title within the lightbox
• Spider Calendar supports events that last more than one day.
• Possibility to set the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar (option to display any particular month instead of the current month on the calendar).
• Possibility to create as many calendars as you need. The design of each calendar is configurable.
• You can show multiple calendars in a single page.
• Support for event categories which can will be applied to all calendar events
• Options to display and hide the event categories below the calendar module and calendar component
• You can create events for each calendar separately.
• You can change calendar date color, font size and font family in the
• Possibility to change arrow color and background color in the popup of the calendar
• Possibility to change popup background color
• Customizable height and width of the popup of the calendar
• Option to define the number of calendar events in the popup
• Parameters for selecting calendar date style in the popup
• Support for single day events within a calendar
• Support for recurring calendar events and option to repeat those on a specific rate (weekly/monthly/yearly)
• You can create an event in a calendar and repeat it.
• Possibility to choose month display format in the Spider Calendar in component.
- Last updated:
- Dec 21 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money