Complete Image Styles is a Joomla plugin that provides a full collection of styles and effects for images. Now, you can make your images much more attractive by applying to them many styles. Complete Image Styles brings together all the standard and new styles that appeared with the growth of CSS. Styles like border, shadow, rounded corners, frame, embossed, perspective, lifted corners, raised box, cutout, glowing, reflection, curves, captions and others can be applied alone or in combination.
Complete Image Styles uses only **CSS **and **jQuery **to apply the styles. No special and transparent images are needed. Of course images can also be links.
No coding skills are required. Only the plugin and a good content editor like JCE Editor or JCK Editor or CKEditor. So, wherever you have access to the editor (all articles and all modules) you can apply easily the styles. Developers who have knowledge of CSS can apply the styles to images of other Joomla extensions (like VirtueMart, SOBI, Phoca Gallery etc.) if the code of the extension allows that.
- Less data are loaded to the page in order the styles to be applied.
- Fix: Apply styles to hidden images.
- Two new styles: Paperclip and Grayscale (Grayscale does not work in IE10 and IE11).
- Improvements to some styles in Firefox.
- More slots to save styles.
- Faster save/load in plugin configuration.
- Rewritten code.
- Use of jQuery (for better compatibility with the new versions of Joomla).
- Ready made styles.
- Improved configuration with explanatory images.
- Usability escalation (easy use for the novice user and advanced features for the developer).
- The 'align' feature is added.
- The styles are applied immediately ignoring the transition time.
- The 'title' property is active to all styles.
- Fix in the 'transition' style.
- Fix in the help file.
- Compatible with Joomla 3.0.
- Secondary fix in some styles.
- Fix: styles work when image dimensions (width & height) are not defined.
- First release of the Complete Image Styles plugin.