Complete full-featured tool for preview and download of SQL reports in your Joomla site.
AlterReports was designed as a native Joomla reporting extension which covers all needs and aspects of reports for your website. Using SQL queries with rich filters and conditional statements allows you to view and download reports of your database data in most convenient way.
Advanced customization settings allow to adjust visual presentation of your reports.
Access permissions help to control which reports and which report columns to display for certain usergroups, allow/disallow download formats etc.
- Viewing and downloading of reports in frontend and backend.
- Nested categories for reports.
- Frontend views of categories (list of categories), category (reports from category) and single report.
- Using different databases for loading reports data.
- Creating of reports by entering SQL query, editing of query with SQL profile and explain results, easy inserting of tags and database tables into query.
- Configurable filters for reports of few types (text field, text area, drop-down lists, checkboxes, radio inputs with either manually entered options or options loaded via SQL query), filter's values can be used in query as via tags.
- Conditional statements for query: certain parts of SQL can be executed only if filter's value was entered.
- Search in report and download selected rows only.
- Ordering of report by column.
- Report can be downloaded in configurable CSV, XLS, XLSX, PDF, HTML and XML formats.
- Rich customization of report views, HTML, XLS and XLSX formats (borders, colors, backgrounds etc., separate styles for headings, subheadings, data rows and footer row).
- Subheadings with ability to span above few heading columns.
- Footer row: each column can have custom footer value or auto-calculated values (minimum, maximum, average and sum). XLS reports can have footer values either pre-calculated or have formulas (built-in AVERAGE(), SUM(), MIN(), MAX() or you can use own formula with replaceable tags of column data rows coordinates).
- Each report column can have own style applied for report views, HTML, XLS and XLSX formats. 3-levels of style settings: global settings, individual report settings, column settings: you can easily change styles for all reports.
- Count of report views and downloads.
- Access levels for categories of reports, reports, available formats and columns.
- HTML and PHP pre-processors for columns values: you can wrap a value into HTML code or change it via PHP.
- Last updated:
- Dec 16 2014
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money