jDBexport allows you to deliver data from your databases (JOOMLA and others) directly to your users. Write any valid SQL query in the administration of this component and combine such queries into multiple Excel worksheets/workbooks. The query is executed when a user clicks the downloadlink (frontend or backend) and the current result of the query is delivered to the user as a downloadable Excel file.
- create data reports in various formats (xlsx, xls, csv, html, pdf, json) from your web database
- individualise these reports with variable substition or parameters entered by the user
- format these reports with colors, fonts, backgrounds, images, headers and footers, borders and more
- deliver these reports regularly and fully automatically to your users, utilising our sophisticated scheduler
- or let users request these reports online or in the background
- include virtually any accessible database - local or remote - into your reports (MySQL, MS-SQL, ORACLE, DB2, INGRES, SAP MaxDB, PostgreSQL, Firebird and others)
- check the validity of your SQL query on-the-fly (AJAX-driven) while preparing the worksheet
- jDBexport is translated in many languages (you can help us here...)
-jDBexport comes with a set of additional tools (frontend and backend module for easy access to your workbooks, datagrid and datafield plugin to embed worksheets or a single cell from a worksheet into any Joomla content, support for additional Truetype fonts in PDF creation)
and many other features
jDBexport was originally forked from the well known (Joomla 1.5 data reports) extension SQL2Excel (actually SQL 2 Excel Pro).
For helping with the translation of jDBexport into your own language, please visit or translation project at TRANSIFEX.com.
For more details, please visit our website at