MightySites allows you to run multiply sites on same Joomla installation and share database data between different Joomla sites.
No hacks of core files are required and no Joomla! core files are patched.*
Ability to use content, users (with Community Builder and JomSocial support) from other sites.
You can have many Joomla! websites using a single hosting account, with same users and JomSocial contents but with different template etc.
Single login and logout feature is implemented for your websites. Session sharing is possible if sites have same top-level domain.
- Using parked domains (also known as domain aliases) as separate websites hosted on same Joomla! installation.
- Ability to create virtual sites in subfolders (http://mastersite.com/subfolder) hosted on same Joomla! installation.
- Cloning databases for new sites from existing sites.
- Sharing database data of default Joomla! components for Extensions, Permissions, Users, Templates, Categories, Content, Languages, Menus, Modules, Newsfeeds, Weblinks, Banners, Contacts, Smart Search.
- Single frontend login/logout in specified Joomla! websites if login/logout on website with the extension installed (requires installation of plugins to all sites).
- Single frontend login/logout in domains with same top-level domain (http://master.com and http://xxx.master.com) via session sharing.
- No hacks to Joomla! are required*.
- Overrides for sites running with single database and files: custom CSS files, custom homepage menu item selection, custom frontend template style selection, ability to hide menu items and modules, custom Favicon image, custom language file loading, custom 'File Path' and 'Image Path' settings of Media Manager, 'New User Registration Group' of Users Manager.
- Sharing database data of 3rd-party extensions from different websites. We can add the desired extension if you wish, please contact Support for checking the availability of using the 3rd-party extension before purchase.
- Free installation on request.
Please read about all features and find case studies on our site!
- Only configuration.php file is auto-changed by the component.
- Last updated:
- Jul 26 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money