Plugin connect the FullAJAX library ( http://github.com/Fedik/FullAJAX ) to Joomla! that allow simple use AJAX/AHAH tehnology on the Joomla sites.
After(or before) install please read READ.HTML (look in archive).
If you have a template that wrote using the Joomla standards, all should start work automatically, so when all will be installed you can go to the main page and make sure that the plugin works, and your site now with FullAJAX ;)
Be warned: Plugin may be not fully compatible with some components, modules, plugins and the template frameworks.
In version 2015.04.05:
- drop support for Joomla! 2.5
- improve compatibility for Joomla! 3.4
- use jQuery instead of Mootools for default animation
In version 2013.11.23:
- fix compatibility for Joomla! 3.2
- updated FullAJAX library to the latest version
- more detailed description for configuration
In version 2012.10.14:
- Joomla! 3.0 ready
- updated FullAJAX library to latest version
- fix problem with CSS links, when all links was converted in lowercase
- fix (I hope :)) "Error 500" that occurred with some templates
- fix "/null" after click back in some cases