Quick Cache Cleaning
Performs maintenance tasks (clear and purge expired cache, global check-in) within seconds!
QCC does the maintenance tasks within seconds with one click from everywhere in the backend. QCC is small, fast and uses the original functions of the responsible components!
You can choose between two different view types: Menu and Dropdown List. If you select the view Dropdown List, then you should use the position status for the module. If you select Menu, then you should publish the module on the position menu and QCC will create a new menu entry automatically.
The plugin automatically deletes the cache on preset events. The execution is initiated by the respective component with so-called event triggers. In the first version of the plugin, the cache can be emptied automatically after the saving of an article.
Save your time, you need just one click for the maintenance tasks!
- Module performs maintenance tasks from everywhere in the backend within seconds
- Plugin deletes the cache on preset events (triggers)
- Cleans and purges expired cache - cache cleaner for the backend
- Executes global check-in
- Module is small and fast, doesn't need a big framework
- Uses the original functions of the responsible components
- Fast, clean code
- Languages: English and German
Joomla! 3.x - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/qcc-quick-cache-cleaning/joomla-3
Joomla! 2.5 - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/qcc-quick-cache-cleaning/joomla-25
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support: