Import for K2
With this component you can import content into K2 from a CSV-file and export your K2 data to a CSV file.
This is not a good component for regular backups. It's much better to backup the database directly! Use this extension for transferring items to/from K2, mass updates in K2 and so on, but do not relay on it as your only backup.
- the version 1.x is for Joomla 1.5 /1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5
- the version 2.x is for Joomla 3.x
NEW in version 2.3:
- Import/Export category images
- path for images/gallery images/category images/attachments can be anywhere on the server, does not need to be under the joomla folder
- images/gallery images/category images/attachments can be imported from an URL
The import and export works for nearly all standard K2 fields. Images are exported as path to the file. The hierarchy of the categories is not exported or imported.
Try an export first to have a example file and check the documentation.
Check the documentation link for an example CSV-file or use the export function first and change the file.
Costs: You decide yourself how much you like to pay for the plugin (min 1,79 EUR)
Do you have questions, need support or found a bug? Write me a twitter message: http://twitter.com/home?status=@INDIVIDUALIT
Do you want to stay up to date? Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/INDIVIDUALIT
Import for K2
- 1.4.1 & 2.3
- Artur Neumann
- Last updated:
- Jul 22 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money