This plugin helps to display your math equation, diagram and figure and supports equation numbering.
- Supported components and modules: + Type of system plugin works with all components and modules except admin access. + Content plugin works with content construction kit (CCK) for example Content and K2 etc.
- Powered by MathJax: www.mathjax.org.
- Custom installation: You can give a path of MathJax installation on your local server.
- Selection of MathJax source: Content Delivery Network (CDN) of MathJax or Local installation.
- Fallback for MathJax: Loads local installation, if CDN failed.
- Save resource & time: Stops when any equation detected inside text of article/html.
- Direct convertion: Converts a LaTeX equation /syntax/, in HTML except content was loaded by AJAX, to MathJax formatted syntax on the fly.
- Direct convertion: Skips pre & code tags, i.e. doesn't convert equations and pspictures inside these tags.
- Supports pspicture: www.latex2html5.com or www.mathapedia.com
- JS conflict: Additional options for avoiding conflict between JS libraries.
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated