This is a Component and Module for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.x, for a better view of Joomla! Archives by months and years. It sorts our Joomla articles in months and years.
- MVC & Multi-language support.
- Content Type (You can retrieve content from Joomla! or K2).
- Archived Articles (Display articles from Archive articles or Published articles or Unpublished articles or All of above).
- Include or Exclude content (Include or Exclude Content from Authors, Articles or Categories).
- Advanced Search Form (See below the Search form details list).
- Display months (Order by most recent month first, or reversal).
- Advanced Layout (You can change the date format, if categories, authors, hits, will be displayed etc.).
- Pagination (Display or hide the pagination. Set your list limits.).
- Intro Text with Image (You have the option to display or hide the intro text with image or without image).
- Copyright Message (Of course you can hide the copyright message if you want).
...and many other useful parameters (see the screenshots).
SEARCH FORM DETAILS
- Select articles from specific Month or Year.
- Select articles by order (Example: Most recent first, Least hits, Most hits etc.).
- Select articles width comments or not.
- Select articles by Author.
- Select articles from a Category.
- Search via input text. Enter some characters from article's title or introtext or fulltext or meta keywords or meta description of article.
- JComments integration.
- K2 integration.
- SEF URLs.
- Multi-Language support.
- Full configuration at component parameters (you can change almost everything).
- Accordion & Default style for module
- 2 Layouts: a) Default List b) Accordion
- Count of months for display. For example if you enter 12 will display only the last 12 months on the list.
- Show the count of Articles beside each month.
- Link Target.
- Include or Exclude Content from Authors, Articles or Categories.
- Display or Hide the Copyright Message
- English (United Kingdom) [en_GB]
- Danish (Denmark) [da_DK]
- Dutch (Netherlands) [nl_NL]
- French (France) [fr_FR]
- German (Germany) [de_DE]
- Greek (Greece) [el_GR]
- Italian (Italy) [it_IT]
- Spanish (Spain) [es_ES]
Normally we will answer your questions within 24 hours.
If you still have questions or concerns about the product after reading the documentation:
★ You can use our Support Forum https://www.web357.eu/forum to ask your issues and report bugs.
★ Contact us using the contact form https://www.web357.eu/contact.
★ You can send us an email to this address: support [@] web357 [.] eu
★ Chat with us using the right-bottom box.
If you did not find the information you were looking for in the documentation or if you have any other questions regarding the product feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed answer as quickly as we can.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
It’s all about trust. With Web357, you cannot lose. Either you will love it and enjoy using it, or you will get your money back. Simple as that.
★ Still got questions? Ask anything at email@example.com.
★ More information at https://www.web357.eu/products/joomla-components/monthly-archive