Tabulizer is an application that allows you to add tables to your Joomla! site (articles, modules, K2 items, etc) easily with a consistent feel and look.
This is done by letting Tabulizer to convert plain text (or data from other Excel/CSV/XML/HTML files) to beautiful CSS styled HTML tables or graphs, that may have some other features like search filters and sorting headers.
This could be a huge time saver, especially if you are working a lot with the same type of tables, or if you want to copy table data from other documents, like MS Word and Excel.
You can define your own styles, or use one of the many predefined styles that come with the installation. In any case, you can create your own intelligent styling rules that will format your tables according to your specific needs. On top of styling rules, you can also do simple data calculations, statistical operations, text replacements, cell formatting and many more.
Online wizards and easy-to-use forms allow to do all that without writing code!
Features available in Tabulizer v4.0:
* Regular table editing (for static tables).
* Dynamic table creation from other data sources (database, external files, joomla articles)
* Import data directly from an Excel file (data + images + styling)
* Re-Tabulize an existing table.
* Table to Graph conversion (7 graph types)
* Responsive design (built-in support for 6 patterns)
* Table sorting
* Table search filter
* Table pagination
* Table splitting
* Horizontal and vertical scrolls
* Table prepend and append
* Data calculation
* Data replacements
* Data formatting
* Cell merging
* User preferences
* System info/Conflict resolution
* Improved security