EU e-Privacy Directive
New in version 2.0 - Most of these additions are the result of user requests:
- 5 methods for display: Message, JS Confirm, Module, Modal or Ribbon.
- 1 method to just remove and prevent cookies.
- Option to decline - which shows a minimal message allowing users to reconsider.
- Option to remove cookies after they've been accepted.
- Option to display only to users visiting from EU countries.
- Option to log users who have accepted cookies (persuant to laws in certain EU countries)
- Option to block 3rd party cookies (requires PHP 5.3)
- Option to customize or omit the CSS style for certain output methods.
- 87% more awesome, bringing the total amount of awesome to 187%.
Update 1.8 - Joomla 1.5 long-term cookie test revised.
Update 2.6 - resolved bug in module when geoplugin enabled.
Update 2.7 - resolves issue with non-html pages
Update 2.9 - removed code that disabled geoplugin which was added for local testing
Update 2.10 - repaired bug on cookie checker code
Update 2.13 - Add Joomla 3.x compatibility and jQuery/Mootools framework option.
Update 2.14 - logging bugfix - if you use logging - definitely upgrade!
Joomla 1.5 users - please be patient. I am still backporting the J2.5 version! Joomla 1.5 is so inflexible compared to 2.5, I may not be able to replicate all of the functionality...
All of my extensions are free and none of my extensions display advertisements or links to my sites or services. If you feel that I have blessed you, then you can bless me by making a contribution to fund future development. Visit the "Website" link to make a contribution.