WDS Twitter Widget Slider Pro
Embed Multiple Twitter Timelines using only their usernames, or display tweets based on a keyword. Includes Fantastic SUPPORT FREE!
NEW! Now you can show images in your tweet feed!
Works with the new Twitter API!
Single install package for Joomla 2.5, 3.x
Use tab mode or slide and get two great extensions in one.
New! Add Multiple Twitter Usernames and View their tweets in your feed.
This extensions is highly flexible; you can have your twitter feed as a static or scrolling/sliding feed in any module position on your site, or you can have it as a side tab with a static or sliding/scrolling feed. The new Tab options is very popular as it allows you to save tons of space. You can control the height of the feed also, which means you can save even more space.
There is an option to turn the built in slider/scrolling feature on or off, turn the tabs on or off, or to control the speed of the slider as well as the pause time.
You can configure the built in follow me option for any username you choose. Fully compatible with the latest Twitter API and guaranteed to work, even with the forthcoming Twitter changes! We also have a great, free support system on our website.
NEW optional feature! Put your multi user twitter feed inside a tab so it is shown on the right or left side of the page. When you mouse over it, it will slide out and have a scrolling feed of your twitter feed. It's the most compact way to show a twitter feed on your website.
- Multiple User Names can now be used, just separate with a comma in the admin.
- Scrolling Tweet option with speed control
- Embed timelines using only a usernames
- Show tweets which contain a keyword
- Highly configurable, many visual options such as color pickers
- Using Twitter 1.1 API with authentication
- Supports updates directly from Joomla! Administration area!
- Compatible with 2.5/3.x, single install package
- Currently we offer FREE support for this extension here: https://www.webdesignservices.net/about-us/customer-support.html
- Any user follow me button, you just enter the username of the account you want them to follow.
- Conflict switch to allow you to try different modes if it is conflicting with any of your other extensions.
====IMPORTANT===== after installing the twitter feed module, please follow the steps written in the description to configure the authentication mechanism. We have a video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6fkeeIEKw
Extension has two twitter modes. One is twitter Timeline, where tweets of a single twitter user are displayed, and the other is twitter Search, where you can enter a twitter search query, and then everything related to that query on twitter will be displayed.