A sitemap will help Google and other search engines understand the organization of your site content.
Anything you can do to help Google read your site is a good thing. This is why we develop OSMap.
OSMap is the easiest way to add a sitemap to your Joomla site.
All you need to do is install OSMap and it will do the rest. OSMap will automatically create a Google-friendly sitemap for all your content.
Here are some of the key features of OSMap:
- You can generate an XML sitemap for search engines
- You can generate an Image sitemap for search engines, especially Google
- You can generate an HTML sitemap for your visitors
- You can create a Google News sitemap
- OSMap supports all old Xmap plugins and has an easy import feature for Xmap users
- OSMap allows multilingual sitemaps
- OSMap provides a powerful cache for large sitemaps
- You can set the update priority and frequency for your content
- OSMap automatically detects and removes duplicate links
PLEASE READ BEFORE REVIEWING
- The Free version of OSMap will create links for Joomla's core extensions. You will need plugins for 3rd party extensions.
- OSMap will not improve your SEO. OSMap is a tool to help search engines find your content.
- OSMap is not a crawler. OSMap creates sitemaps based on your menu links. If you haven't done so, please create menu links to your content so that OSMap can work.
- If you have problems with OSMap, please contact our support and read the documentation before