CALC BUILDER allows you to create dynamic calculators.
Define your own input user form (types, size, order,validations).
Build results table through PHP code.
Export result table to PDF.
Simple and easy configuration. Library of working examples included.
Extended version to link Calculated results with Virtuemart or Hikashop checkout.
New features added:
- Different form-result positions (top,bottom,left,right)
- New result animations to choose
- New option: init calculator on loaded page
- New Code helper toolbar
- Improvements on matrix data loaded.
- Save last input for returning users
- Text mask
- New layout (bootstrap)
- Size parameters for output popup window
- CSV loading options for multivalues input fields
- New print preferences
- Send email to address entered at the form
- Input form creation through HTML layout.
- Output creation through HTML layout.
- Dynamic sections.
- PDF and excel customization.
- Automatic email sending with form contents.
- Custom HTML section as form heading.
- Output configuration parameters: PDF, excel and/or email.
- Combobox fill using SQL query.
- Export/Import calculators.
- Graphic statistics and list of inputs.
- Export results to excel file.
- Send results to email.
- New type of field (linked lists).
- New type of field (separator).
- New type of field (multiple selector).
- Multivalue options ordering.
- Matrix rows/columns ordering.
- CSS class module suffix
- More robust anti-spam system
And the custom coding is at acceptable price. Great support, great extension, happy customer :)
I have been trying to create a instant price quote form for my commercial photography business. I had previously used RSForm!Pro by RSJoomla!, but found it a little too complicated and quirky to complete the quote functionality, so I simply gave up. (Note: RSForm!Pro is an excellent extension; I simply found it to be a little more than I needed for a basic quote form).
What I like about Calc Builder is that it is simple to use for basic calculators, but has enough additional capability to do some really slick things. For under US$30, it's really quite handy.
Moonsoft's support is exemplary. I had some difficulty getting started with my first calculator because the interface is different from RSForm!Pro. I simply created a couple of support tickets and a couple of forum posts, and I received helpful answers VERY quickly.
The only shortcoming that I can think of is that there is no way to design separate user and admin emails as in RSForm!Pro, which somewhat limits how Calc Builder can be used. That said, this is a great extensions and, for the price, an excellent value.
I strongly recommend this extension 5/5.
Most important of all, the builder gives very good support and always responds quickly.
I am so glad I selected this extension. Not only did the guys at Moonsoft provide a great product they back it up a level of support rarely seen. I had them create a custom calculator and even though Im sure the dont come close to speaking my language, they explained everything perfectly, from how to install, to even giving extra tips and ideas.
Absolutely worth the cost, can I give 10 stars?, highly recommended. Thanks Moonsoft!....you rock.! haha!