All offers, orders, customers and domains can be managed via Joomla! backend. Customers can also view their orders in the frontend.
With plugins for Confixx, Plesk, ispCP Omega and i-mscp, Cpanel/WHM an automatic creation of webhosting accounts is possible. Plugins for other server administration software will follow soon.
*** Frontend Features ***
- Choice of different offer categories possible
- Domain names checked for availability (Whois-check)
- PDF forms for transferring assigned domains automatically generated
- Payment via direct debit, bank transfer and several online payment gateways (with specific plugins) like Paypal, Alertpay and Moneybookers
- An e-mail with all necessary information will be sent to the customer and the administrator
- Joomla! account will be automatically generated
- Overview of orders and running contracts for existing customers
- Existing customers can change their customer details in the frontend
*** Backend Features ***
- Orders/contracts administration
- Easy change to another package or to a customized package
- Specified term of contract instead of automatic prolongation
- Modification of status with optional customer notification
- Different terms of duration for each domain possible
- Modification of the status with optional notification for the customer
- Customer administration
- Order administration
- Offer features administration
- Customization of e-mail text
- Customization of explanatory texts for the steps of the order process
- Administration of status reports for domains and orders
- Installation of sample data
- Installation and Managment of Payment Gateways and Control Panel Plugins
- Generation of vouchers
A version for Joomla! 1.5 is also available but does not include all features listed above.
We were hoping for Virtualmin support, but apparently we were the only first ones to ask them about support for it. If anyone else is interested in Virtualmin support please contact the developer to show them your interest in Virtualmin support! If we show enough interest they may support it. When they can support it I'll be buying this for sure. ;)
Needs to say Jonas does a great job in responding to quastions and give the needed support to theire customers.
I am really amazed at how easy and robust this extension is. It works great! It is so versatile, that you can use it to sell ANY recurring subscription, not just ISP services. The attributes you can give each subscription are completely customizable so you can sell any service with any feature that you want.
You can sell monthly or yearly recurring.
I was really impressed at how easy it was to customize the style. Sometimes other extensions are very difficult to customize, but this was easy.
When it comes to support Jonas was very fast and friendly, and answered my questions professionally on the forum.
I only have ONE complaint: There is not really any documentation. When I first installed the component, I didn't quite understand how the features worked, and I would have liked to read about it. I asked on the forum and Jonas was very nice and explained it to me though.
Otherwise, this is probably the best extension I've ever downloaded out of hundreds!
- a great component and easy to install and use!
- Enormous Capabilities.
- Technical support is excellent and fast and effective.
- Cheap Price,,Compared with the possibilities of the component.
I am very happy and I advise everyone need it,to using this component!
There is nothing more to add to the description. For this price u can get all u need to do a perfect job as an web-, server- and domainhoster.
(I'm not payed or get benefits for this statement! I think that every current user of JoomISP can confirm to this)