1. Supported components:
+ Type of system plugin works in all component except admin access.
+ Content plugin works in core Content component and K2 component.
2. Powered by MathJax: www.mathjax.org.
3. Custom installation: You can give a path of MathJax installation on your local server.
4. Selection of MathJax source: Content Delivery Network (CDN) of MathJax or Local installation.
5. Fallback for MathJax: Loads local installation, if CDN failed.
6. Save resource & time: Stops when any equation detected inside text of article/html.
7. Direct convertion: Converts a LaTeX equation to MathJax format on the fly.
8. Skips pre tag: Does not convert an equation inside pre tag.
9. Supports pspicture: www.latex2html5.com or www.mathapedia.com
10. JS conflict: Additional options for avoiding conflict between JS libraries.