1. Supported components and modules: + Type of system plugin works with all components and modules except admin access. + Content plugin works with content construction kit (CCK) for example Content and K2 etc.
2. Powered by MathJax: www.mathjax.org.
3. Custom installation: You can give a path of MathJax installation on your local server.
4. Selection of MathJax source: Content Delivery Network (CDN) of MathJax or Local installation.
5. Fallback for MathJax: Loads local installation, if CDN failed.
6. Save resource & time: Stops when any equation detected inside text of article/html.
7. Direct convertion: Converts a LaTeX equation /syntax/, in HTML except content was loaded by AJAX, to MathJax formatted syntax on the fly.
8. Direct convertion: Skips pre tags, i.e. doesn't convert equations and pspictures inside pre tags.
10. Supports pspicture: www.latex2html5.com or www.mathapedia.com
11. JS conflict: Additional options for avoiding conflict between JS libraries.