JSP Location provides easy to use interface for searching location, zip code, area code and provides Google map to display the locations.
Administrator can easily add/edit the locations/offices from backend interface and publish/unpublished locations.
* Default map on initially load with list of locations.
* Enable/Disable search option to show search option or not.
* Locate Me Feature to find near by stores/locations.
* User can search location by ZIP/Postal code or search by selecting category/country/state/city/area.
* Users can generate categories and assign those categories to locations and also search locations of a particular category.
* Options to add custom feilds (of type text) to locations from the backend and to show them on the frontend with locations list.
* Locations list on the frontend now comes with slider so that users have the option to expand the display of the map to have a look at the locations in an enhanced way.
* Branch detail pop-up with additional info (Description for branch/location).
* The "Get Directions" option that provides a route planner to find out route from one location to another.
* Configurable width, height and zoom level for map.
* Configurable fields like Branch Name, Contact Person, Contact Number, Gender, E-mail Id, Website, Description to show on list/map or not.
* Configurable parameters like Display Directions, Country name, State name, City name, Area name to show on list/map or not.
* No need to enter LAT/LONG info.
* Improved backend presentation.
* Improved support on our forum.
Version 1.5: (13-Mar-2013)
A. Locate Me Feature to find near by stores/locations.
B. Hit graph to keep track of locations visited by users.
C. Hit graph to keep track of zip/postal codes searched by users.
D. Bug Fixes for JSP Location 1.4.
Version 1.4: (28-Nov-2012)
A. Added feature to select configuration options from menu parameters.
B. Added JText language file support also for front-end.
C. Resolved the issues found in JSP Location 1.3 (Location list hiding, Javscript errors).
D. Improved the presentation of map and location listing.
Version 1.3: (2-Nov-2012)
A. Extension now comes with Google map Api version 3.
B. No need of API Key for using the extension/Google maps.
C. Resolved the issues found in JSP Location 1.2[javscript errors].
D. Improved the presentation of the information window to show the details of locations.
Change Log for (J3.0): (11-October-2012)
Important release, lots of changes to prepare for Joomla! 3.0
Version 1.2: (22-August-2012)
A. Resolved the issues found in JSP Location 1.1.
B. Added the functionality of creating categories from the backend and assigning those categories to locations in the backend.
C. Added an option to search by category of locatio
The documentation is a little light, but I either found what I needed in the forum, or asked my own question and got a very prompt reply!
I must say I had no issues with support, Anurag was great.
If you want to show store locations and be able to filter to country/state/etc. then this will easily do the job.
Bottom line is I'm thrilled with this extension. Excellent work, super easy to setup. I loaded 400 locations, setup categories for each and easily customized the configuration to my needs.
Then I needed support. I emailed the support team with my customization issue. They responded quickly and expertly. Had to email back and forth several times to get everything set just perfectly and they stayed with it, often emailing me back within 30 minutes.
Support is the best I've ever received period. I would have easily paid much more for this extension and this level of service.
I've used and purchased over 30 extensions of all different types in the last four years. This is the first I found worthy of a review!
Great work JSP Location Team!
The code is quite large and customizable to fit the needs of my site, and would recommend this tool to anyone who needs a location component for their site.
I checked the system and also our forums however there are no purchases or forum entries on your name 'Yamada'.
Did you purchase jLocator from the website?
However regarding your queries:
1. Yes the system does not have option to add fields in current version, we have not mentioned anywhere in our feature list about this feature. It is a good suggestion, which we may implement in future release.
2. We have full demo of jLocator as per above link however since we do not have admin demo we have added images above.
3. Sometime it seems there is delay in support since we have support from 9:00 to 5:00 IST time Monday to Friday, please check terms and condition on our website: http://www.joomlaserviceprovider.com/terms-and-conditions.html
4. I would request you to send me invoice details and we would definitely refund your money if there were any bugs or you are not happy with the extension.
Thanks and Regards,
Thanks for your suggestion, we have added your suggestion in our future task list and will update you on the same.