- This extension requires registration to download.
* Now you can create tracks on the fly by drawing on the map instead of uploading files.
* Responsive - works on your mobiles and tabs too
* Supports GPX & KML file formats
* Multi-level categorization to better organize your tracks
* Tagging support - Tag the tracks and browse faster
* Multiple map types - Map, Hybrid, Satellite, Terrain types
* All track points module - to display the start points of all tracks submitted in any module position.
* GPS tools module - to display latest, popular listings in module position with support for tabbed display of all lists.
* Fully customizable Speed chart, Elevation Chart & Heart Rate Chart (GPX files only)
* Way point tables: Displays useful information such as time, distance, statistics etc (GPX files only)
* Configurable measurement types - in miles or kilometers, speed scale - mps or kmph
* Scale control, zoom control, overview map
* Content plugin to display track in Joomla Articles.
* Submission Moderation: Moderate user submissions and approve right from email notification in your inbox.
* User Avatars: CjBlog, Gravatar, JomSocial, Community Builder, Mighty Touch, Kunena, Alpha User Points
* Activity Stream support for JomSocial
* Points System: Award points for submitting tracks using CjBlog, AUP, JomSocial or Touch
* Comments System: Supports Disqus Comments, Intense Debate Comments, Facebook Comments, JAComment, JComments
* Permissions system for better user management
* Email notifications to administrators about new tracks/moderation.
* Social sharing and bookmarking
And many more feature out of the box.
It's very easy to load a GPX file create and submit a new track. You can insert the map in your Joomla content with a simple plug-in.
The support is very good and I suggest this component if you have to manage many GPX file.
There are not much GPS tools on the market... if any. I couldnt find anything useful until I found CJ GPS-Tools. This does exactly what I was looking for. Even though I have not yet installed any other additional plugins or modules for this tool.
The service and response of Maverik, the Developer, is excellent!
Always updating, keeping this component better and better.
You can give idieas for now functions, report bugs on the site.
It's very easy to use, i'm not an expert and i can easily work with this.