My Maps Location load automatically how far the visitor is from you, a shop, or any location that you have located. With My Maps Location it's possible to select location, record, categorize and display locations on a global Map or as a listing. Too many options to display beautiful map. A nice marker set is added by default and it's easy to add your own design.
With My Maps Location display a Google Maps or Bing Maps has never been so easy.
Video demo of My Maps Location available here:
**Main features of My Maps Location**
- Responsive design and bootstrap integration
- Custom background to fit your website design
- Point your location directly on Google Map or use predictive search
- Automatic filled location information (latitude and longitude)
- Display multiple places on a single map
- An editor button to select and display one or some location in articles
- Distance/radius search with custom value
- A module to load your locations
- A module to display location search field
- Cluster function (group location)
- Designed marker icon set
- Choose between Google Maps or Bing Maps
- An individual search module
- Display search result as list and detailed view
- Add some information to the location: images, description, hours,...
- Possibility to display different points on a single map
- Display the route from you (automatic location) to the location
- Switch the locations with a drop down list on detailled view
- Add a contact link in each location
- Google Maps language sync with Joomla language
- Predefined address can be added in a menu element
- Limit search by country
- Microdata integration
- Display the user position during search
- Sync button for an easy location import in database
- Compatible Joomla 2.5 & 3.x
** K2 Google maps full integration**
- Locate each K2 element in K2 item editor
- Load K2 single item/categories of item using a menu or a dedicated module
- Search for K2 elements with a specific search module
- K2 items are loaded like any other places in My Maps location component
- Click on the tooltip to load the K2 item page
- Add the K2 category as a dropdown to filter in the map search engine
** Community builder Google maps plugin and module**
- Search and find through Community Builder members on map
- Mapping the profile fields with My Maps location address fields
- Module to display and filter through Community Builder members and display results on map
- Load the My Maps location map and point a location in Community Builder profile
** Jomsocial dedicated Map plugin**
- You can map existing Jomsocial fields with My Maps location. Then all your members can be searched with the powerful My Maps location search engine
- Map the Jomsocial address field of your choice with My maps location
Very good component for multi locations.
The support is very quick and efficient : I asked for a little modification in French translation, the day after the support sent me a new version. Very impressive!
Thanks for your feedback.
Our component is now mature and the Google Maps integration in Joomla is stable. Indeed we have included a lot of configuration possibilities and always trying to make end user usage simple and clear.
We are using Opentranslators, so the major part of the translations are made by the community. The French language is made by one of our developer ;) Plus, the Google Maps language included by Google in Maps, is now automatically translated into your language (IP based).
Thanks for your support, really appreciated. Glad the price fit the features ;)
My Maps location and Google Maps integration in Joomla will never stop his evolution. You can expect great feature in the upcoming month.
This is the best "store locator" extension I have used since I started building Joomla sites in 2008.
Thanks for sharing your experience, we have a 2 level support. The developer can fix all the problem you can find.
My Maps location Google Maps integration is now very stable, hope you'll never need our support anymore ;)
Hi, Thanks for your review.
We are trying to fit and understand your (and your clients) needs. If we can improve our component regarding usage of Maps locator, Google Maps or anything else, we gonna do it for sure.
With very professional friendly people to do business with and would highly recommend them and their extensions.
Thnak you ;0)
Thanks for this feedback. We have tried to made life easier for end user specially to record locations in Google Maps with is the more recurrent task.
You have the possibility to add locations in Google Maps:
- By point a location on the map, address is automatically filled and latitude/longitude as well
- Use the Google maps predictive search
- Use an address (like in Google too)
- Use latitude and longitude
On frontend a Google maps Auto location is available.
Wonderfully layed out component and intuitive interface
Courtesy and Honesty
Pros & Cons : Logistically set up well with ease of use. The responsiveness was addressed immediately with one call. Even the typical issue we all encounter with chrome and geolocation constantly refreshing the page was fixed by Joomunited. I am told will likely be in there next version.
Level of support received
Ease of usage and deployment
Google Maps API is moving and we are moving with Google Maps too.
As i had a special need, the support have been very fast and efficient.
Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly improving My Maps location and Google Maps integration.
The support will always be there fix and enhance the component if needed.
Thanks, we're trying to keep My maps location and his Google maps integration as powerful as possible.
Our priorities are this ease of use, the frontend design and to take the best from Google Maps.