- This extension requires registration to download.
WISroGIS 4 Webris: the leading GIS interactive map publishing solution for Joomla! WISroGIS offers GIS data publishing and articles geotagging. Enjoy top features of the component: placemarks slideshow on map, new routing with multiple waypoints, articles geotagging, fully customizable KML (inclusive ground overlay images) and GPX support, SOBI2 layers, and measurement features. The Joomla! map component&plugin WISroGIS supports visual map and layers management data from Google Map, Yahoo Map, Virtual Earth, Open Street Map, and WMS servers.
November 06, 2013 - WISroGIS Webris 4 rev.1
* 0000410: [Feature] jQuery no conflict fix
* 0000409: [GIS] Google Maps v3 - map types JS error
* 0000408: [Interface] Error messages for missing API keys not visible on Joomla 3
* 0000407: [Bug] Fatal error: Class 'JElement' not found
* 0000396: [Bug] Incorrect version info in backend - 4 alpha instead of 4 rev.0
* 0000404: [Bug] Fix gray map - faulty load internal load of extensions
* 0000406: [Bug] Strict standards and notices fixes
* 0000405: [Bug] Yahoo script incorrect path
April 30, 2013 - WISroGIS Webris 4 rev.0
* 0000341: WISroGIS - Joomla 3 compatibility
* 0000299: Map data loading animation
* 0000364: Maps & Layers Manager: search filter applied also to entries description
* 0000365: Map and Layers checkin button
* 0000347: Zoom in the map to cluster elements when clicking a cluster
* 0000265: Overview map usage note (OpenStreetMap layer required)
* 0000340: PHP Strict standards
* 0000393: CSS image size issues (backend Google Map positioning) on J3 admin template
* 0000362: Header strip issues on some servers for scripts loading (map page)
* 0000303: Maps ordering by name not functioning in backend (Maps Manager)
* 0000353: IE8 - 31-stylesheet limit and VML error ("Invalid Argument" exception)
August 14, 2012 - WISroGIS Webris 3.5 rev.0
* 0000298: [Feature] Set title, description and keywords (list of layers) tags for map pages
* 0000286: [Feature] GPX tracks style note (lines not visible with default symbolizer line)
* 0000288: [GIS] Zoomify layer not showing data
* 0000302: [GIS] Google 3D Map not functioning
* 0000297: [GIS] Added keyboard control for the map (enabled from map's configuration)
* 0000285: [GIS] Layer Switcher (map legend) external option in map configuration
* 0000291: [GIS] VirtualEarth layers switched to Bing since OpenLayers 2.12
* 0000293: [GIS] Removed Bing (Virtual Earth) API Version from configuration
* 0000292: [GIS] Added Bing API Key. !!! Existing Bing layers (including samples) need to be edited and saved in backend to function properly
* 0000294: [GIS] Removed Bing Shaded layer from sample data
* 0000301: [GIS] Area measurement errors (geod
I had a lot of questions after purchasing this extension (basically all due to my lack of knowledge of KML files). Cristi the developer answered all of my questions and was extremely friendly and helpful.
However, Cristi has helped me to customize the component to my need with very reasonable charges. Although sometimes it takes a little time for him to response, altogether he never failed to attend any of my enquiry.
Gonna treat him a drink one day. :)
There is nothing to give the extension and it's developer Cristi other than the utmost praise.
From my initial contact with him, asking the most rudimentary of questions, through the installation and implementation the process was everything you would expect and hope for from a commercial extension.
It works as advertised with an intuitive interface and well-written guide.
Support is second-to-none. Cristi was there every step of the way with help as well as offering thoughtful advice leading to a flawless implementation.
I support Cristi and all his endeavors fully and will look to him first when it comes to my mapping needs.
Very sophisticated in contents yet simple to use with excellent support if needed.
I used it with the weather plugin, and it works beautifully!
Many available modules and plugins that go along with, which makes you confused as to where, how and what to do with them all as the ideas keep striking for many possibilities.
OpenLayers would have been my first option if I would have been forced to do this myself, even better that this stable and fine extension already does the job.
My only point of criticism is that the documentation in regard to WMS is a bit sparce. I am familiar with the WMS protocol for quite some years so it was no problem for me but I thinkg newbies might run into some trouble here. At least a few hints where the necessary information can be found would be helpful.
Not a lot of documentation to be found on the web but the simplicity of the plugin makes up for that partly.
Had some problems with special characters not appearing but got a quick and helpful response from Christi.
I recommend this product.
WISroGIS Webris is fully documented - the installation package contains a Quick Start guide and detailed User Manual.
I would not hesitate to purchase any of the tools available by WIS.ro. This particular one I will definitely integrate into future Sobi2 installations!
Despite the lack of documentation, there are numerous examples to follow and the developer is extremely quick to provide assistance.It is suprisingly easy to have maps up and running very quickly.
I can recommend this plugin very much.
I purchased the Power pack and got a fully personalized interactive maps solution displaying routes, navigation tracks, weather information, visitors locations etc.
Customisable pins, layers looks. Sobi2 integration or run as a sand alone Joomla mapping component/plugin the level of customisation available is huge.
Loved the fact that you can pick if you want Yahoo or Google maps, satellite or terrain views etc. You have so much control over the look. And you can have different content available on different layers of the same map.
As you drill down on my site I have it setup so the maps have different information depending on where you are on the site.
In terms of support, mapping components are testing for me. And this is actually plugins not a component. So I was not able to set it up myself. However, my email receipt of my purchase was followed by a personal email from Cristi offering me free support to set up the maps.
This support was top rate and my site is looking fantastic and works like a charm.
All setup and rocking in about 24hrs.
If you are looking for a well above average solution in mapping, this is it.
Integrates superbly with SOBI2 directory component too.