Linky Map is using data from Google Geochart to generate map with custom marker, region colored, with tooltips and HTML sidebar. You can create a hundred of custom maps even more. All the world, all the regions are included. You can add paramter on each map and have different view of the same country with, for example, a UK map with region or marker.
Create your map, add marker or region, add tooltips and HTML sidebar, links and enjoy!
Video and map demo available here: http://www.demo-joomunited.com/linky-map/video-screenshots
- Main features -
- Add custom marker (point, city,...) on maps
- Add custom colored regions (provinces) on maps
- Display tooltip on region or markers
- Display an HTML sidebar with editor (WYSIWYG)
- Display sidebar content in AJAX on location click
- Add a link on region, marker or in HTML sidebar
- Customize tooltips with tile and description text
- Display with a HTML sidebar description for region or marker
- Display as a module
- Responsive map, perfect for module display
- Map content always up-to-date based on Google Geo chart
- Google predictive search for markers
- Map preview during edition
- No complex parameters
- WYSIWYG editor for HTML sidebar
- Color picker for region or map marker
- Force the size of the map or put it responsive
- Each country can be divided by region
- Automatic link to wikipedia pages for all countries if you have difficulties to find province name for a country
- Compatible Joomla 2.5 & 3.x
Because a mistake I made in my own template, Linky Map didn’t work correctly. But the developer fixed the problem for me. We communicated via Hangouts. Problem was solved in minutes. Fantastic.
The fact that it's so cheap is ridiculous when considering the other map extensions, not to mention how the developers have gone out of their way to help me with my own template and script issues. Thumbs up! Thanks so much for making this, and dealing with my issues, I appreciate it!