Get a customizable and fast loading Google map component for your Joomla site! Hotspots comes with comprehensive documentation, making it very easy to install and set up.
* Install and setup your map in a matter of minutes
* Upgrading Hotspots is easy - no need to uninstall first
* User-friendly interface, which makes it very easy to configure and use your Google map
* Comprehensive documentation
* Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location ( you can add maximum of 100 markers)
* Create multiple categories with different icons (markers) for your locations
* Each marker has an individual description, with or without a picture and can even link to an Article or K2 item
* 500 sample marker icons included to give you the ability to create any marker
* Geocode feature (coordinates of locations)
* Set marker list length (number of markers to show per default on map)
* Let the Map automatically determine the best zoom and center settings
* Give your users the ability to plan their route
* Printing and mailing of current map
* Street-view options from the front-end
* Advanced zoom options, including full-screen view
* Address search and location filters
* Search for hotspots in all categories (built-in)
* Based on the latest Google Maps API v3 - it's fast - no API keys are required!
* Map is Ajax based, so no reloading of the map needed - fast loading for your visitors even for large set of markers
* SEF urls
developed by compojoom
I think this is a great product as is all their other products, I highly recommend to anyone.
what to say?
After years of using Daniels components and participating on his services I only can recommend this component. This is the choice for you if you have to show places and spots on your site. Whatever seems to be not working, help will be powerful and problems may vanish in a magic short time. Since the new pro version is compatible even with community builder and all of its fields, this is nearly perfect to my needs. The rest is only a few postings in the support forum away.
Thanks for this fine piece of software.
However, it's also very flexible offering you tons of options to customize your experience. Hotspots goes way beyond showing some arrows on a map.
Highly recommended. :)