* Support all major Joomla versions
* Support responsive templates
* Handle variety of Media formats that flash can handle such as flv, mp4, 3g2, 3gp, aac, f4b, f4p, f4v, m4a, m4v, mov(h.264), sdp, vp6.
* HTML5 fallback.
* Color the skin on your Own.
* Flexible options to add Videos either by simply providing Video URL (or) using UPLOAD method.
* Youtube API to play Youtube videos.
* True Streaming methods like RTMP and Lighttpd.
* CDN streaming like Amazon Cloudfront, Highwinds SMIL and Bitgravity Streaming.
* Option to add Third party Embedcodes.
* Categorization of Videos.
* Front-end user upload.
* Modules for Both Player View and Gallery Views.
* Content Player Plugin for articles.
* Facebook Commenting option.
* Style the front-end of the Component using the admin integrated Custom CSS field.
* Translatable and SEF compatible.
* Rather than the Page Link, Share the Player itself in Facebook (with https disabled in your facebook account).
* Enable (or) Disable Auto Approval for Front-end Uploaded Videos.
* Options to control Thumbnail Dimensions in both Module and the Component.
* Overwrite Player's width & height properties in Module and Plugin.
* Added Search Module to search the Videos (Functions based on the Category Name, Video Title and Keywords / Tags added in the Video admin).
* Related Videos Inside the Player.
* Option to Enable / Disable unwanted Video Types for Front-End Upload section.
* Option to create Sub Categories.
* Support for Breadcrumbs.
* Ability to add Title and Description in Player Module.
* Custom Meta Keywords and Meta Description for both categories and videos.
* Single and Multi Videos Layout in Menu manager.
* Option to Play Latest and Popular Video using Player Module.
* Thumbnail option made as optional and default image will be added while the field is empty.
* Option to set both the videos and categories as Public or Registered.
* JComments integration. Could be configured through General Configuration Panel.
* Ability to show custom video ads.
What is new in 2.3.0 version ?
* Support for KOMENTO comments
Doesn't matter if its evening or weekend - You will get best support you could wish. They even did the effort, to look into your joomla website to solve the problem.
5 Stars extension!
It is frightend, but their is not even a charge of this support? Can you grasp it?
I was using a customised version on my Joomla 2.5 website without any problems for ages but when I upgraded to Joomla 3x I ran into some issues with the app. Mr Vinoth has been extremely helpful not only providing the upgraded customized version but also doing it extremely quickly making sure that everything works great. This is the best support I have ever had AND THE APP IS FREE! These guys are really great. You can't go wrong with this app. Can't praise it enough.
The extension is great and SUPER easy to implement. But it's his support, his instantaneous support that makes it a stellar experience working with him.
I needed a couple adjustments for the iPad platform and he made them quickly and they worked.
If you need a flexible video solution that works on every platform, easily, seamlessly and inside a Joomla module and not an iframe, this is the one to buy.
It's a great value for the money spent.
All those others worked okay, but AllVideo Share loads videos the fastest, integrates better with modules, and is WAY better for mobile display than any others. I was getting really tired of testing different extensions and thinking "I wonder if it's gonna play properly on THIS device, or in this context"... with AllVideo Share, my videos work everywhere, every time. Hooray!!
Also, if you want a commercial license to get rid of the 'powered by' text, it's a better deal than any other video player as far as I can tell. $49 one-time flat fee, as opposed to most others which charge $5/month or more.
Apologies. I'm not sure why you're not able to post your query in our forum since it's used by lot of users daily without any issues. I will investigate on this.
I have clearly mentioned the supported video formats in our features list. It's the first point in the list too. I'm not sure how you missed to find it.
Also, I noticed you've sent a mail to our support team and it's in the queue. I assure it will be replied within 24 hrs but you have said our mail id is bogus which is really a frustrating feedback for a such good extension.
Befor of all i tested many videio modules, but "All Video Share is the best of the best. Running perfect, easy to set up, a lot of possibilities and more. Have a look and try, highly recommended, you will not regret.
After having used some time i had a problem to solve. Developer Vinoth Kumar answered my mail-questions immediately and solved the issue in 1 day.
Thanks Vinoth Kumar, very well done.
Their support is excellent, they replied me within an hour with a resolution.