* Support all major Joomla versions
* Handle variety of Media formats that flash can handle such as flv, mp4, 3g2, 3gp, aac, f4b, f4p, f4v, m4a, m4v, mov(h.264), sdp, vp6.
* HTML5 fallback.
* Color the skin on your Own.
* Flexible options to add Videos either by simply providing Video URL (or) using UPLOAD method.
* Youtube API to play Youtube videos.
* True Streaming methods like RTMP and Lighttpd.
* CDN streaming like Amazon Cloudfront, Highwinds SMIL and Bitgravity Streaming.
* Option to add Third party Embedcodes.
* Categorization of Videos.
* Front-end user upload.
* Modules for Both Player View and Gallery Views.
* Content Player Plugin for articles.
* Facebook Commenting option.
* Style the front-end of the Component using the admin integrated Custom CSS field.
* Translatable and SEF compatible.
* Rather than the Page Link, Share the Player itself in Facebook (with https disabled in your facebook account).
* Enable (or) Disable Auto Approval for Front-end Uploaded Videos.
* Options to control Thumbnail Dimensions in both Module and the Component.
* Overwrite Player's width & height properties in Module and Plugin.
* Added Search Module to search the Videos (Functions based on the Category Name, Video Title and Keywords / Tags added in the Video admin).
* Related Videos Inside the Player.
* Option to Enable / Disable unwanted Video Types for Front-End Upload section.
* Option to create Sub Categories.
* Support for Breadcrumbs.
* Ability to add Title and Description in Player Module.
* Custom Meta Keywords and Meta Description for both categories and videos.
* Single and Multi Videos Layout in Menu manager.
* Option to Play Latest and Popular Video using Player Module.
* Thumbnail option made as optional and default image will be added while the field is empty.
* Option to set both the videos and categories as Public or Registered.
* JComments integration. Could be configured through General Configuration Panel.
* Ability to show custom video ads.
ALL VIDEO SHARE IS NOW RESPONSIVE
All those others worked okay, but AllVideo Share loads videos the fastest, integrates better with modules, and is WAY better for mobile display than any others. I was getting really tired of testing different extensions and thinking "I wonder if it's gonna play properly on THIS device, or in this context"... with AllVideo Share, my videos work everywhere, every time. Hooray!!
Also, if you want a commercial license to get rid of the 'powered by' text, it's a better deal than any other video player as far as I can tell. $49 one-time flat fee, as opposed to most others which charge $5/month or more.
Apologies. I'm not sure why you're not able to post your query in our forum since it's used by lot of users daily without any issues. I will investigate on this.
I have clearly mentioned the supported video formats in our features list. It's the first point in the list too. I'm not sure how you missed to find it.
Also, I noticed you've sent a mail to our support team and it's in the queue. I assure it will be replied within 24 hrs but you have said our mail id is bogus which is really a frustrating feedback for a such good extension.
Befor of all i tested many videio modules, but "All Video Share is the best of the best. Running perfect, easy to set up, a lot of possibilities and more. Have a look and try, highly recommended, you will not regret.
After having used some time i had a problem to solve. Developer Vinoth Kumar answered my mail-questions immediately and solved the issue in 1 day.
Thanks Vinoth Kumar, very well done.
Their support is excellent, they replied me within an hour with a resolution.
- It is very easy to use
- Custumisable player and skin
- Looks very good
- Quick and high quality support on their forum
Awesome Extension, easy to use and very good support !
The only suggestion that I can select multiple categories for a single movie/video and auto import data from IMDB for thumbail and description, based on the movie title, and everything will be great.
This one is by far the best one I have used. The support is very fast and almost every customization I wanted to do was quick and easy with a few tips from the support forum.
A few additional customizing options would be good in the back end rather than editing the css though.