- This extension requires registration to download.
Admin can configure additional data in backend article edit page, each feature can either inherit global settings or use own individual settings per article.
- Each feature can be enabled/disabled for certain categories.
- You can setup the feature position: 'AfterTitle' trigger, 'BeforeText' trigger, 'AfterText' trigger, Prepend to text, Append to text, Replace tag in article, Store in article object. So actually each of features can be displayed in any place of article, or you can use own article template for complex layouts.
- Each feature has its own separate layout file, articles can use either global setting of layout or individual setting. Developers can add own layouts easily.
- No core files are modified, no additional database tables are created. The plugin uses native Joomla code.
- You can setup map width and height, map center, type and zoom level.
- A marker can be placed on a map, you can setup market position separately.
- Marker can have a title and a text for balloon (info window). Balloon can be auto-displayed on page load.
- You can easily select images for gallery from server folders.
- Each image can have a title and caption text.
Thumbnails are auto-created for images using either individual article settings or global settings.
- Few pre-defined layouts: 'Bootstrap Carousel' and 'Bootstrap Modal Carousel' (requires Bootstrap-based frontend template); 'Widgetkit Image Wall', 'WidgetKit Polaroid' and 'WidgetKit Spotlight' (requires Widgetkit from YooTheme installed).
- You can enter paths of attachments files, specify access level and published/unpublished state, link target.
Related Articles features:
- You can select related articles and select order of display (most recent first or last, title alphabetically).
You can select which type of fields you want to show on which article categories, and in the article edit layout you can override this for the specific articles.
This extension makes it very easy for even non-Joomla-experienced users to add galleries (multiple layout options), attachments, specific related articles (you can select yourself which articles are considered related articles!) and maps to any article.
No need to install a K2 or ZOO and build template overrides for those components if you only need these extra features on an article.
Thank you for your opinion! We will add screenshots of backend article edit page soon, so it will be possible to see plugin settings before purchase.